Gerrit Cole is painting the corners of the plate with high 90s fastballs. Pedro Alvarez hit a towering opposite field home run. However, without question, the most impressive athletic display at PNC Park tonight so far has been this fan catching a foul ball off the bat of Matt Carpenter with his popcorn container.
I’m sure Deadsping or SBNation will have a much higher quality video or gif of this up soon, and that MLB will have this video removed in the next 24 hours. For now, however, enjoy below the jump.
Also note that one of the hazards of filming your TV with your iPhone is that sometimes you have to do a second take when your lady friend comments on how bad she feels for the guy who just lost all his popcorn.
Leave a Reply
- A Heartwarming Holiday Tale of Authorized Amphetamines by Patrick Smith
- Nationals Enjoy the Calm Before the $torm by Duke Jackson
- The stones to gather Moss by Keith Good
- Not for (Fire) Sale by Steve St. Angelo
- The Passion of the Konerko: A 1-Act Play by Paul Czarnowski