Rodney McCray didn’t have a long career. Hell, he was only a Met for a matter of seconds. In fact, if I approached you on the street, and said, “Hey, you remember Rodney McCray?” you’d probably say he was the guy who mowed your lawn back in the 80s.
No matter. A day after we all honored our mothers with flowers, gifts and big pink Louisville Sluggers, I give you the baddest mother in Mets’ history, for no other reason than his face…Rodney McCray.
Leave a Reply
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith
- Butler Frees Up A’s To Trade For Needed Outfield He(alth)lp by Bob Moffitt
- Stanton, Not Nats by Patrick Smith
- MLB Classics: Hard Hittin’ Mark Whiten by Landon Evanson
- Not A Great Five Minutes for the Pirates by Andy Smith