Rodney McCray didn’t have a long career. Hell, he was only a Met for a matter of seconds. In fact, if I approached you on the street, and said, “Hey, you remember Rodney McCray?” you’d probably say he was the guy who mowed your lawn back in the 80s.
No matter. A day after we all honored our mothers with flowers, gifts and big pink Louisville Sluggers, I give you the baddest mother in Mets’ history, for no other reason than his face…Rodney McCray.
Leave a Reply
- Negatory on That: Duquette stays put by Patrick Smith
- We lost another one by Landon Evanson
- Time Off: See You in 1 Minute, 45 Seconds by Wayne Laufert
- Royals Redemption: A B&C Interview with Willie Mays Aikens by Landon Evanson
- Elderly Owner + MASN Dispute – Impending Free Agents = The Max Scherzer Contract by Duke Jackson