Rodney McCray didn’t have a long career. Hell, he was only a Met for a matter of seconds. In fact, if I approached you on the street, and said, “Hey, you remember Rodney McCray?” you’d probably say he was the guy who mowed your lawn back in the 80s.
No matter. A day after we all honored our mothers with flowers, gifts and big pink Louisville Sluggers, I give you the baddest mother in Mets’ history, for no other reason than his face…Rodney McCray.
Leave a Reply
- Perez/Royals Back In The Game…Now What? by Bob Moffitt
- Words of inspiration for Jeremy Guthrie by Landon Evanson
- Minnesota’s new manager is now available by Landon Evanson
- I’ll take heart all day long by Landon Evanson
- Big Lame James And The Ryder Cup Rotation That Yost The Series by Bob Moffitt