Rodney McCray didn’t have a long career. Hell, he was only a Met for a matter of seconds. In fact, if I approached you on the street, and said, “Hey, you remember Rodney McCray?” you’d probably say he was the guy who mowed your lawn back in the 80s.
No matter. A day after we all honored our mothers with flowers, gifts and big pink Louisville Sluggers, I give you the baddest mother in Mets’ history, for no other reason than his face…Rodney McCray.
Leave a Reply
- Thanks from B&C by Landon Evanson
- World Series Champions 2014: A Book Review by Elisabeth Galina
- Let’s Play Make-Believe by Peter Robins-Brown
- The Red Sox: 885 Pounds of Baloney in a 500-Pound Bag by Patrick Smith
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith