Rodney McCray didn’t have a long career. Hell, he was only a Met for a matter of seconds. In fact, if I approached you on the street, and said, “Hey, you remember Rodney McCray?” you’d probably say he was the guy who mowed your lawn back in the 80s.
No matter. A day after we all honored our mothers with flowers, gifts and big pink Louisville Sluggers, I give you the baddest mother in Mets’ history, for no other reason than his face…Rodney McCray.
Leave a Reply
- Sometimes you eat the bar and sometimes, well, ah… by Landon Evanson
- Not To Get Ahead of Ourselves. But … by Patrick Smith
- Enchanted, I’m Sure … by Steve St. Angelo
- One More Win by Patrick Smith
- Am I the only one who finds it beautiful… by Landon Evanson