We’re still looking for writers. We’ve found a few good ones. A Twins guy, a Rays guy, a Marlins guy. Maybe an Astros guy.
And you don’t have to be a guy, we should note. In fact, special consideration if you’re not a guy. Or white, for that matter.
But you gotta love baseball and you gotta love writing. You gotta commit to at least a couple posts a week. It’s not as hard as it sounds. If you read this site, you’re likely the kind of fan who yells at the television. Just write what you’d normally yell. You have opinions and nowhere to share them. “Hey, if we wanted to hear from you, we’d ask,” you hear. Well, readers and fans who visit Bugs&Cranks are asking. So give it a try.
We’re looking to land a writer to follow each team. Here’s who’s left:
Rays, Red Sox, Tigers, Indians, Royals, Rangers, Angels, Aâ€™s, Mariners,
NL: Phillies, Nationals,Â
Marlins, Cardinals, Reds, Cubs, Diamondbacks, Dodgers.
Send two potential posts about your team to bugseditor (at) gmail dot com. No more than 400 words per post.
Leave a Reply
- World Series Champions 2014: A Book Review by Elisabeth Galina
- Let’s Play Make-Believe by Peter Robins-Brown
- The Red Sox: 885 Pounds of Baloney in a 500-Pound Bag by Patrick Smith
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith
- Butler Frees Up A’s To Trade For Needed Outfield He(alth)lp by Bob Moffitt