We’re still looking for writers. We’ve found a few good ones. A Twins guy, a Rays guy, a Marlins guy. Maybe an Astros guy.
And you don’t have to be a guy, we should note. In fact, special consideration if you’re not a guy. Or white, for that matter.
But you gotta love baseball and you gotta love writing. You gotta commit to at least a couple posts a week. It’s not as hard as it sounds. If you read this site, you’re likely the kind of fan who yells at the television. Just write what you’d normally yell. You have opinions and nowhere to share them. “Hey, if we wanted to hear from you, we’d ask,” you hear. Well, readers and fans who visit Bugs&Cranks are asking. So give it a try.
We’re looking to land a writer to follow each team. Here’s who’s left:
Rays, Red Sox, Tigers, Indians, Royals, Rangers, Angels, Aâ€™s, Mariners,
NL: Phillies, Nationals,Â
Marlins, Cardinals, Reds, Cubs, Diamondbacks, Dodgers.
Send two potential posts about your team to bugseditor (at) gmail dot com. No more than 400 words per post.
Leave a Reply
- Alex Rios Will Make 11 Million Dollars in 2015. by Paul Czarnowski
- A Heartwarming Holiday Tale of Authorized Amphetamines by Patrick Smith
- Nationals Enjoy the Calm Before the $torm by Duke Jackson
- The stones to gather Moss by Keith Good
- Not for (Fire) Sale by Steve St. Angelo