B.J. Upton hasnĂ˘â‚¬â„˘t played in a game since September 8th becasue his quad injury still hasnĂ˘â‚¬â„˘t fully healed, but that doesnĂ˘â‚¬â„˘t stop him from getting on TV. In the beginning of Saturday night’s game Ă˘â‚¬â€ť Bossman Junior, who occasionally models in addition to playing a mean centerfield — was focused on showing off his new mohawk hairdo to the MY9 cameras.
I canĂ˘â‚¬â„˘t even fathom the amount of poontang that comes along with being a baseballer with a fancy mohawk, but BJ better re-up his supply of TrojanĂ‚Â® Brand Condoms. (Or have picked up some of the free NYC ones while he was in the city.)
After the jump, check out another pic of BJ stylin’ and profilin’Ă˘â‚¬Â¦.
This post was of course inspired by Meech’s classic “Shane Victorino has a mohawk” post. I also stole most of his copy as a tribute/out of laziness.
Leave a Reply
- Indoor Four ’15: July edition by Landon Evanson
- 25,000 Little Magical Bucks Can’t Be Wrong by Patrick Smith
- Peace Out, Pete by Duke Jackson
- Hangin’ with Hargrove: A B&C interview with Mike Hargrove by Landon Evanson
- I Get it Now by Landon Evanson