Our fearless leader Jesse found this post on Boston Craigslist’s Rants & Raves:
Female Rays Fans Getting Mowhawks in the South to Show Their Support
Reply to: email@example.com [?]
Date: 2008-10-10, 11:05AM EDT
Red Sox ladies need to step up to the plate and go bald to show these dumb bitches what real fans are all about!
How ’bout it girls? Ready to go bare for the Sox?
Pretty classy, huh? But get this — the creative genius who put up this post feels the need to illustrate his or her point with a graphic photo of exactly what is meant by going bare. If you’re into that sort of thing, click over there while it lasts but keep in mind it’s very very NSFW.
One of the elder statesmen here at B&C has already opined about this, “Big whoop. Now if she’d shaved, say, the Red Sox logo down there, that would be impressive.”
Somehow I just don’t think the women of “Red Sox Nation” have the balls to get into a battle of the va-jay-jays with The Glorious Women Of Devil Ray Town.
- VIDEO: Mohawk Bikini Wax (Best Devil Rays Fans Ever!)
- Zachary Sharples has a mohawk
- Obama has a mohawk
- Akinori Iwamura has a mohawk
- Ladies Of Devil Ray Town, Start Your Razors!
- Shitske has a mohawk
- Hank Has Plan: The Yanks Will Still Make Playoffs
- VIDEO: David Chalk has a mohawk
- Andy Sonnanstine, Jonny Gomes, Ben Zobrist, Rocco Baldelli and Justin Ruggiano have mohawks
- Scott Kazmir has a mohawk
- Fernando Perez has a mohawk
- Joe Maddon has a mohawk
- Evan Longoria has a mohawk
- B.J. Upton has a mohawk
Leave a Reply
- Let’s Play Make-Believe by Peter Robins-Brown
- The Red Sox: 885 Pounds of Baloney in a 500-Pound Bag by Patrick Smith
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith
- Butler Frees Up A’s To Trade For Needed Outfield He(alth)lp by Bob Moffitt
- Stanton, Not Nats by Patrick Smith