Rays Index brings us this screenshot of the lovely and creative Devil Rays fans who were named “The Energized Fans Of The Game” on Friday.
My immediate reaction was best/sexiest sign ever.
Just to check, I conferred with some of my associates here at B&C to see what might possibly compare. Here are their responses in the order in which they were received:
“I’d Stop the World and Rolen with You”
“Rolen on My River”
“Rolen, Rolen, Rolen, Rawhide *whipcrack*”
Those may just be ones in my head, though.
I was always partial to the “Jeter has AIDS” signs you’d see at Fenway. Or were those T-shirts? Either way, they made me happy.
From the weirdos over at The Sexy Crimes. And I mean “weirdos” in the nicest possible way….
I’ve seen the obligatory “I love Cox” signs at the Cox Arena.
A couple of Duke fans tried to show some pride on the road in College Park and had this happen to them:
So, I think the moral of the story is that Devil Rays fans are the best, most creativest, sexiest fans in all the land. Here’s more proof from last year’s Disco Night contest against Cleveland:
Leave a Reply
- Perez/Royals Back In The Game…Now What? by Bob Moffitt
- Words of inspiration for Jeremy Guthrie by Landon Evanson
- Minnesota’s new manager is now available by Landon Evanson
- I’ll take heart all day long by Landon Evanson
- Big Lame James And The Ryder Cup Rotation That Yost The Series by Bob Moffitt