Naturally, the way our beloved American League-leading Devil Rays have embraced their destiny has served for many as an inspiration for artistic expression.
Feel free to send in your own entries or leave them in the comments, but for now enjoy my three favorite Chef offerings, followed by two of my own:
Hey, New York Yankees.
You might want to consider
getting some pitching.
We left our jock straps
Down in last place. Could you please
mail them to us? Thanks.
Is that what I think?
That spot next to the bullpen…
And here are my crappy efforts….
Five, Seven, Five? Ha!
The Yanks scored One, Two, One, Two
To Lose Three of Four.
The first run came down
Seven-oh. And the last two came
Down Five-oh. Uh-oh.
Is it any wonder Red Sox fans are now torn between who to root against — the Yankees or the genuinely better Devil Rays.
Leave a Reply
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith
- Butler Frees Up A’s To Trade For Needed Outfield He(alth)lp by Bob Moffitt
- Stanton, Not Nats by Patrick Smith
- MLB Classics: Hard Hittin’ Mark Whiten by Landon Evanson
- Not A Great Five Minutes for the Pirates by Andy Smith