Naturally, the way our beloved American League-leading Devil Rays have embraced their destiny has served for many as an inspiration for artistic expression.
Feel free to send in your own entries or leave them in the comments, but for now enjoy my three favorite Chef offerings, followed by two of my own:
Hey, New York Yankees.
You might want to consider
getting some pitching.
We left our jock straps
Down in last place. Could you please
mail them to us? Thanks.
Is that what I think?
That spot next to the bullpen…
And here are my crappy efforts….
Five, Seven, Five? Ha!
The Yanks scored One, Two, One, Two
To Lose Three of Four.
The first run came down
Seven-oh. And the last two came
Down Five-oh. Uh-oh.
Is it any wonder Red Sox fans are now torn between who to root against — the Yankees or the genuinely better Devil Rays.
Leave a Reply
- Negatory on That: Duquette stays put by Patrick Smith
- We lost another one by Landon Evanson
- Time Off: See You in 1 Minute, 45 Seconds by Wayne Laufert
- Royals Redemption: A B&C Interview with Willie Mays Aikens by Landon Evanson
- Elderly Owner + MASN Dispute – Impending Free Agents = The Max Scherzer Contract by Duke Jackson