Apparently even s#!ttier than Dmitri Young’s.
Most of the IMOA’s answers I’m cool with. He digs Lisa Raye, the Fugees and white t-shirts, fine.
But then there’s the cinema question: Zohan or Borat?
Are you ready for IMOA Edwin Jackson’s response?
Zohan looks funnier
It’s hard to tell in the grid format if that’s supposed to be an attempt at humor. Otherwise, I have to assume that the only way the IMOA learns about movies is through commercials on the NBA playoffs.
But still, I watched those same commercials. Zohan is no Billy Madison, it is no Wedding Singer. And Adam Sandler hasn’t done anything remotely funny since those movies. I mean he’s still better than Will Farrell whose has been the opposite of funny in everything he’s ever done for his entire life — at least Adam Sandler was funny once.
But Borat was epically funny.
My only conclusion is that Edwin Jackson has no idea what Borat is. Because if he did, there’s no way he would say that seriously.
Because Edwin Jackson is a smart guy and a talented pitcher — I don’t care what those OPS boys and everybody else says. He’s awesome. I’m as sure of that as I am sure that Borat is awesome and Zohan is not. Why would his name be The International Man Of Awesome, if he wasn’t awesome?
Leave a Reply
- We lost another one by Landon Evanson
- Time Off: See You in 1 Minute, 45 Seconds by Wayne Laufert
- Royals Redemption: A B&C Interview with Willie Mays Aikens by Landon Evanson
- Elderly Owner + MASN Dispute – Impending Free Agents = The Max Scherzer Contract by Duke Jackson
- Dead to Me: The Toronto Blue Jays by Patrick Smith