Friend of the site Evan Longoria appeared in a game Saturday for the first time since going on the DL a month ago. He went 4-for-11 in three games this weekend at TODITB, but the biggest news is what he’s done with/to his hair.
It think it’s better looking than the one Papelbon sported in ’06, which makes sense since Paps lost a bet, whereas BJ and E-Love have apparently gone with the mohawks of their own free will.
One more pic of E-Love’s new look after the bump….
Leave a Reply
- Let’s Play Make-Believe by Peter Robins-Brown
- The Red Sox: 885 Pounds of Baloney in a 500-Pound Bag by Patrick Smith
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith
- Butler Frees Up A’s To Trade For Needed Outfield He(alth)lp by Bob Moffitt
- Stanton, Not Nats by Patrick Smith