Friend of the site Evan Longoria appeared in a game Saturday for the first time since going on the DL a month ago. He went 4-for-11 in three games this weekend at TODITB, but the biggest news is what he’s done with/to his hair.
It think it’s better looking than the one Papelbon sported in ’06, which makes sense since Paps lost a bet, whereas BJ and E-Love have apparently gone with the mohawks of their own free will.
One more pic of E-Love’s new look after the bump….
Leave a Reply
- A Baseball Fan’s Christmas List by Duke Jackson
- Alex Rios Will Make 11 Million Dollars in 2015. by Paul Czarnowski
- A Heartwarming Holiday Tale of Authorized Amphetamines by Patrick Smith
- Nationals Enjoy the Calm Before the $torm by Duke Jackson
- The stones to gather Moss by Keith Good