See if you can spot what’s missing from this announcement:
JOE GIRARDI TO ATTEND RED CARPET PREMIERE SCREENING OF OFFICIAL WORLD SERIES FILM
As a loyal Yankees fan, you are invited to join Brian Cashman, Joe Girardi, Michael Kay, John Sterling, Suzyn Waldman and other Yankees personalities at the red carpet screening of the Official Film. Red carpet screenings start at 7:30 PM and 9:45 PM at the , ceremonies begin at 6:30 PM. Click here for more NY, NJ & CT screening locations Â» &
The Yankees are throwing themselves a DVD premiere red carpet party and asking their mutant fans to shell out $30 a ticket to watch a highlight reel on the big screen, and who are the biggest names the Yankees can get to come out?Â The GM, the manager, the YES man and the two radio announcers.
They couldn’t get a single player to come out?
Leave a Reply
- Mo’ne, Joey, Professional Sports and Name-calling by Elisabeth Galina
- Guys, I’m Worried About Brett Gardner by Seth Tearz
- The 104-Game Baseball Season by Keith Good
- The Perfect Spring by Scott Fendley
- Bracketology: Ranking Peter Gammons’ Top Butt-Tweets by Keith Good