See if you can spot what’s missing from this announcement:
JOE GIRARDI TO ATTEND RED CARPET PREMIERE SCREENING OF OFFICIAL WORLD SERIES FILM
As a loyal Yankees fan, you are invited to join Brian Cashman, Joe Girardi, Michael Kay, John Sterling, Suzyn Waldman and other Yankees personalities at the red carpet screening of the Official Film. Red carpet screenings start at 7:30 PM and 9:45 PM at the , ceremonies begin at 6:30 PM. Click here for more NY, NJ & CT screening locations Â» &
The Yankees are throwing themselves a DVD premiere red carpet party and asking their mutant fans to shell out $30 a ticket to watch a highlight reel on the big screen, and who are the biggest names the Yankees can get to come out?Â The GM, the manager, the YES man and the two radio announcers.
They couldn’t get a single player to come out?
Leave a Reply
- Relax, Jose Bautista. Nobody’s Throwing at You. Probably. by Patrick Smith
- Small Price by Patrick Smith
- A Tigers-centric Recap of the First Two Weeks by Peter Robins-Brown
- Defense and Pitching and â€¦ the Rockies? by Steve St. Angelo
- MLB 2015 Preview: Part Deux by Duke Jackson