I haven’t been checking in over at DRaysBay as much lately after hearing they started feuding with Rays Index and banned The Professor Cork Gaines, aka The Mayor Of Devil Ray Town, from commenting on their site.
I find that both hysterical and sad, not necessarily in that order. This photoshoppery from DRB fanshooter kericr, however is hysterical and awesome:
Awful Announcing has video of Game One’s Balfour-Cabrera Incident.
Watching Balfour today reminded me of my fifth grade teacher, Mr. Sharpe.
I remember only two things about Mr. Sharpe. Thing one: he was Australian — like Grant Balfour! Thing two: he used to say quite often that “talking to yourself is the first sign of madness.”
Another thought I had watching Game Two was can you imagine how hyped up Balfour and J.P. Howell would be if they played for one of them big market teams?
Leave a Reply
- B&C Review — Billy Martin: Baseball’s Flawed Genius by Landon Evanson
- Eff You Winter, Its Time for Baseball: Your 2015 NL Preview by Duke Jackson
- ‘Stachtastic: A B&C interview with Carl Pavano by Landon Evanson
- Mo’ne, Joey, Professional Sports and Name-calling by Elisabeth Galina
- Guys, I’m Worried About Brett Gardner by Seth Tearz