But I’ve also always advocated our Devil Rays being as intimidating as possible, so I’m kind of glad that manager “Coach Joe” Maddon is trying to maintain his tough-as-nails hardball image by not making any exceptions just because some high school senior is probably terminally ill.
And yet again, our Devil Rays do something, and then there’s A-Rod and the Yankees trying to copy us.
When will they ever learn? $300 million can’t buy you balls.
Leave a Reply
- Negatory on That: Duquette stays put by Patrick Smith
- We lost another one by Landon Evanson
- Time Off: See You in 1 Minute, 45 Seconds by Wayne Laufert
- Royals Redemption: A B&C Interview with Willie Mays Aikens by Landon Evanson
- Elderly Owner + MASN Dispute – Impending Free Agents = The Max Scherzer Contract by Duke Jackson