But I’ve also always advocated our Devil Rays being as intimidating as possible, so I’m kind of glad that manager “Coach Joe” Maddon is trying to maintain his tough-as-nails hardball image by not making any exceptions just because some high school senior is probably terminally ill.
And yet again, our Devil Rays do something, and then there’s A-Rod and the Yankees trying to copy us.
When will they ever learn? $300 million can’t buy you balls.
Leave a Reply
- Dealin’ with Drabek: A B&C interview with Doug Drabek by Landon Evanson
- Texts From Spring Training by Duke Jackson
- Yankees Unable to Find Actual Happy Fans by Patrick Smith
- Time Off 2: Attention Must Be Paid by Wayne Laufert
- Dear Gregg, Watch Out. Love, Cal. by Patrick Smith