But I’ve also always advocated our Devil Rays being as intimidating as possible, so I’m kind of glad that manager “Coach Joe” Maddon is trying to maintain his tough-as-nails hardball image by not making any exceptions just because some high school senior is probably terminally ill.
And yet again, our Devil Rays do something, and then there’s A-Rod and the Yankees trying to copy us.
When will they ever learn? $300 million can’t buy you balls.
Leave a Reply
- Alex Rios Will Make 11 Million Dollars in 2015. by Paul Czarnowski
- A Heartwarming Holiday Tale of Authorized Amphetamines by Patrick Smith
- Nationals Enjoy the Calm Before the $torm by Duke Jackson
- The stones to gather Moss by Keith Good
- Not for (Fire) Sale by Steve St. Angelo