But I’ve also always advocated our Devil Rays being as intimidating as possible, so I’m kind of glad that manager “Coach Joe” Maddon is trying to maintain his tough-as-nails hardball image by not making any exceptions just because some high school senior is probably terminally ill.
And yet again, our Devil Rays do something, and then there’s A-Rod and the Yankees trying to copy us.
When will they ever learn? $300 million can’t buy you balls.
Leave a Reply
- B&C Review — Billy Martin: Baseball’s Flawed Genius by Landon Evanson
- Eff You Winter, Its Time for Baseball: Your 2015 NL Preview by Duke Jackson
- ‘Stachtastic: A B&C interview with Carl Pavano by Landon Evanson
- Mo’ne, Joey, Professional Sports and Name-calling by Elisabeth Galina
- Guys, I’m Worried About Brett Gardner by Seth Tearz