But I’ve also always advocated our Devil Rays being as intimidating as possible, so I’m kind of glad that manager “Coach Joe” Maddon is trying to maintain his tough-as-nails hardball image by not making any exceptions just because some high school senior is probably terminally ill.
And yet again, our Devil Rays do something, and then there’s A-Rod and the Yankees trying to copy us.
When will they ever learn? $300 million can’t buy you balls.
Leave a Reply
- Butler Frees Up A’s To Trade For Needed Outfield He(alth)lp by Bob Moffitt
- Stanton, Not Nats by Patrick Smith
- MLB Classics: Hard Hittin’ Mark Whiten by Landon Evanson
- Not A Great Five Minutes for the Pirates by Andy Smith
- A Bird Around the Neck Is Worth … What?!?! by Steve St. Angelo