To raise awareness and discuss ways to combat teen pregnancy.
Your 2008 ALCS MVP and the daughter of failed Republican vice presidential candidate Governor Sarah Palin joined some chick from Heroes (Hayden Panettierre) for a town-hall meeting for teens organized by The Candie’s Foundation.
Here’s some of the highlights from the TCF twitter feed, and more pics after the jump:
- matt garza says he was 17 when he got his wife pregnant – and he thought-this isn’t possible this couldn’t happen to me
- matt g says media has desensitized people to sex – it’s everywhere
- matt says u want to be stable before you have kids – it’s a handful
- bristol adds she doesn’t have time to do the things she wants to do
- bristol says having a baby is a 24 hour a day job – i do everything for my baby
- hayden says confidence is the most attractive and makes u sexy-believe in u
Leave a Reply
- Alex Rios Will Make 11 Million Dollars in 2015. by Paul Czarnowski
- A Heartwarming Holiday Tale of Authorized Amphetamines by Patrick Smith
- Nationals Enjoy the Calm Before the $torm by Duke Jackson
- The stones to gather Moss by Keith Good
- Not for (Fire) Sale by Steve St. Angelo