‘Duk missed though that Nate basically said there’s a 90.5% chance that our beloved Devil Rays will win it all. Check it for yourselves:
If you need more explanation, I’ll try to break it down in small words after the hump:
All right, here goes — Nate dropped the Obama = Devil Rays metaphor. (That ain’t nothing new, R.J. Anderson of DRaysBay did that after our third spring training game.) But Nate’s also projecting on fivethirtyeight.com that Obama’s got a 90.5% chance of going all the way.
Obviously he also meant that the chances of our Devil Rays going all the way are at least as good. It’s simple math, people.
Leave a Reply
- Alex Rios Will Make 11 Million Dollars in 2015. by Paul Czarnowski
- A Heartwarming Holiday Tale of Authorized Amphetamines by Patrick Smith
- Nationals Enjoy the Calm Before the $torm by Duke Jackson
- The stones to gather Moss by Keith Good
- Not for (Fire) Sale by Steve St. Angelo