‘Duk missed though that Nate basically said there’s a 90.5% chance that our beloved Devil Rays will win it all. Check it for yourselves:
If you need more explanation, I’ll try to break it down in small words after the hump:
All right, here goes — Nate dropped the Obama = Devil Rays metaphor. (That ain’t nothing new, R.J. Anderson of DRaysBay did that after our third spring training game.) But Nate’s also projecting on fivethirtyeight.com that Obama’s got a 90.5% chance of going all the way.
Obviously he also meant that the chances of our Devil Rays going all the way are at least as good. It’s simple math, people.
Leave a Reply
- Big Lame James And The Ryder Cup Rotation That Yost The Series by Bob Moffitt
- It was just one game by Landon Evanson
- Sources: San Francisco Bans More Than Just Lorde by Seth Tearz
- Fall Classic: Chalk v. Lando by Landon Evanson
- My Pick: Awesomeness by Bob Moffitt