‘Duk missed though that Nate basically said there’s a 90.5% chance that our beloved Devil Rays will win it all. Check it for yourselves:
If you need more explanation, I’ll try to break it down in small words after the hump:
All right, here goes — Nate dropped the Obama = Devil Rays metaphor. (That ain’t nothing new, R.J. Anderson of DRaysBay did that after our third spring training game.) But Nate’s also projecting on fivethirtyeight.com that Obama’s got a 90.5% chance of going all the way.
Obviously he also meant that the chances of our Devil Rays going all the way are at least as good. It’s simple math, people.
Leave a Reply
- Relax, Jose Bautista. Nobody’s Throwing at You. Probably. by Patrick Smith
- Small Price by Patrick Smith
- A Tigers-centric Recap of the First Two Weeks by Peter Robins-Brown
- Defense and Pitching and â€¦ the Rockies? by Steve St. Angelo
- MLB 2015 Preview: Part Deux by Duke Jackson