‘Duk missed though that Nate basically said there’s a 90.5% chance that our beloved Devil Rays will win it all. Check it for yourselves:
If you need more explanation, I’ll try to break it down in small words after the hump:
All right, here goes — Nate dropped the Obama = Devil Rays metaphor. (That ain’t nothing new, R.J. Anderson of DRaysBay did that after our third spring training game.) But Nate’s also projecting on fivethirtyeight.com that Obama’s got a 90.5% chance of going all the way.
Obviously he also meant that the chances of our Devil Rays going all the way are at least as good. It’s simple math, people.
Leave a Reply
- Negatory on That: Duquette stays put by Patrick Smith
- We lost another one by Landon Evanson
- Time Off: See You in 1 Minute, 45 Seconds by Wayne Laufert
- Royals Redemption: A B&C Interview with Willie Mays Aikens by Landon Evanson
- Elderly Owner + MASN Dispute – Impending Free Agents = The Max Scherzer Contract by Duke Jackson