So when I first saw this —
— on Friday night’s SportsCenter, I was like, nice, they’re assuming our Devil Rays have a playoff spot sewn up, and that’s the second ESPN poll question this week respekanizing how unstoppable we are.
But then the numbers started bothering me. Assuming we’re in, and the Angels are in, that usually would leave only 2 extra spots.
Apparently, somebody in Bristol is on this, because they’ve got a revised poll question up on their website, one that again includes the nearly absurd possibility of our Devil Rays somehow missing the postseason….
Leave a Reply
- Thanks from B&C by Landon Evanson
- World Series Champions 2014: A Book Review by Elisabeth Galina
- Let’s Play Make-Believe by Peter Robins-Brown
- The Red Sox: 885 Pounds of Baloney in a 500-Pound Bag by Patrick Smith
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith