So when I first saw this —
— on Friday night’s SportsCenter, I was like, nice, they’re assuming our Devil Rays have a playoff spot sewn up, and that’s the second ESPN poll question this week respekanizing how unstoppable we are.
But then the numbers started bothering me. Assuming we’re in, and the Angels are in, that usually would leave only 2 extra spots.
Apparently, somebody in Bristol is on this, because they’ve got a revised poll question up on their website, one that again includes the nearly absurd possibility of our Devil Rays somehow missing the postseason….
Leave a Reply
- Perez/Royals Back In The Game…Now What? by Bob Moffitt
- Words of inspiration for Jeremy Guthrie by Landon Evanson
- Minnesota’s new manager is now available by Landon Evanson
- I’ll take heart all day long by Landon Evanson
- Big Lame James And The Ryder Cup Rotation That Yost The Series by Bob Moffitt