So when I first saw this —
— on Friday night’s SportsCenter, I was like, nice, they’re assuming our Devil Rays have a playoff spot sewn up, and that’s the second ESPN poll question this week respekanizing how unstoppable we are.
But then the numbers started bothering me. Assuming we’re in, and the Angels are in, that usually would leave only 2 extra spots.
Apparently, somebody in Bristol is on this, because they’ve got a revised poll question up on their website, one that again includes the nearly absurd possibility of our Devil Rays somehow missing the postseason….
Leave a Reply
- Dealin’ with Drabek: A B&C interview with Doug Drabek by Landon Evanson
- Texts From Spring Training by Duke Jackson
- Yankees Unable to Find Actual Happy Fans by Patrick Smith
- Time Off 2: Attention Must Be Paid by Wayne Laufert
- Dear Gregg, Watch Out. Love, Cal. by Patrick Smith