So when I first saw this —
— on Friday night’s SportsCenter, I was like, nice, they’re assuming our Devil Rays have a playoff spot sewn up, and that’s the second ESPN poll question this week respekanizing how unstoppable we are.
But then the numbers started bothering me. Assuming we’re in, and the Angels are in, that usually would leave only 2 extra spots.
Apparently, somebody in Bristol is on this, because they’ve got a revised poll question up on their website, one that again includes the nearly absurd possibility of our Devil Rays somehow missing the postseason….
Leave a Reply
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith
- Butler Frees Up A’s To Trade For Needed Outfield He(alth)lp by Bob Moffitt
- Stanton, Not Nats by Patrick Smith
- MLB Classics: Hard Hittin’ Mark Whiten by Landon Evanson
- Not A Great Five Minutes for the Pirates by Andy Smith