So when I first saw this —
— on Friday night’s SportsCenter, I was like, nice, they’re assuming our Devil Rays have a playoff spot sewn up, and that’s the second ESPN poll question this week respekanizing how unstoppable we are.
But then the numbers started bothering me. Assuming we’re in, and the Angels are in, that usually would leave only 2 extra spots.
Apparently, somebody in Bristol is on this, because they’ve got a revised poll question up on their website, one that again includes the nearly absurd possibility of our Devil Rays somehow missing the postseason….
Leave a Reply
- My Pick: Awesomeness by Bob Moffitt
- Orioles Lay An Egg in the ALCS. by Patrick Smith
- Crown taken by Landon Evanson
- Royals One Win Away From Right To Get Swept In World Series by David Chalk
- Lessons from Kauffman Stadium by Landon Evanson