Jacoby Ellsbury does some cool s#!t every once in a while, and people always gotsta blow it out of proportion.
A straight steal of home in a 2-1 game off Andy Pettitte and Jorge Posada on Sunday Baseball is pretty hip, no doubt.
But take my daughter please hip? In April?Ã‚Â Check out this TV photography:
It’s a little tough to read her grin?Ã‚Â Mortified? Or Daddy’s the greatest?
Leave a Reply
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith
- Butler Frees Up A’s To Trade For Needed Outfield He(alth)lp by Bob Moffitt
- Stanton, Not Nats by Patrick Smith
- MLB Classics: Hard Hittin’ Mark Whiten by Landon Evanson
- Not A Great Five Minutes for the Pirates by Andy Smith