Jacoby Ellsbury does some cool s#!t every once in a while, and people always gotsta blow it out of proportion.
A straight steal of home in a 2-1 game off Andy Pettitte and Jorge Posada on Sunday Baseball is pretty hip, no doubt.
But take my daughter please hip? In April?Ã‚Â Check out this TV photography:
It’s a little tough to read her grin?Ã‚Â Mortified? Or Daddy’s the greatest?
Leave a Reply
- A Heartwarming Holiday Tale of Authorized Amphetamines by Patrick Smith
- Nationals Enjoy the Calm Before the $torm by Duke Jackson
- The stones to gather Moss by Keith Good
- Not for (Fire) Sale by Steve St. Angelo
- The Passion of the Konerko: A 1-Act Play by Paul Czarnowski