Jacoby Ellsbury does some cool s#!t every once in a while, and people always gotsta blow it out of proportion.
A straight steal of home in a 2-1 game off Andy Pettitte and Jorge Posada on Sunday Baseball is pretty hip, no doubt.
But take my daughter please hip? In April?Ã‚Â Check out this TV photography:
It’s a little tough to read her grin?Ã‚Â Mortified? Or Daddy’s the greatest?
Leave a Reply
- Perez/Royals Back In The Game…Now What? by Bob Moffitt
- Words of inspiration for Jeremy Guthrie by Landon Evanson
- Minnesota’s new manager is now available by Landon Evanson
- I’ll take heart all day long by Landon Evanson
- Big Lame James And The Ryder Cup Rotation That Yost The Series by Bob Moffitt