Jacoby Ellsbury does some cool s#!t every once in a while, and people always gotsta blow it out of proportion.
A straight steal of home in a 2-1 game off Andy Pettitte and Jorge Posada on Sunday Baseball is pretty hip, no doubt.
But take my daughter please hip? In April?Ã‚Â Check out this TV photography:
It’s a little tough to read her grin?Ã‚Â Mortified? Or Daddy’s the greatest?
Leave a Reply
- Thanks from B&C by Landon Evanson
- World Series Champions 2014: A Book Review by Elisabeth Galina
- Let’s Play Make-Believe by Peter Robins-Brown
- The Red Sox: 885 Pounds of Baloney in a 500-Pound Bag by Patrick Smith
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith