The taste of victory is sweet as our beloved Devil Rays finished off a winning road trip with an 8-6 triumph over the lowly Orioles.
During the 8th inning of tonight’s game, Devil Rays ace Scott Kazmir was in the dugout going to town on a tub of cotton candy in the Devil Rays dugout.
The FSN Florida cameras caught it, and luckily for you, B&C’s acclaimed television photography caught them catching it.
The best shot is of Kaz stuffing his face with the blue next to first base coach George Hendrick….
No, Kaz wasn’t starting — The Giraffe Jeff Niemann went 5 strong innings to earn the win.
More pics of Kazmir getting into the pink after the jump….
Pretty sweet, right?
Leave a Reply
- Thanks from B&C by Landon Evanson
- World Series Champions 2014: A Book Review by Elisabeth Galina
- Let’s Play Make-Believe by Peter Robins-Brown
- The Red Sox: 885 Pounds of Baloney in a 500-Pound Bag by Patrick Smith
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith