The taste of victory is sweet as our beloved Devil Rays finished off a winning road trip with an 8-6 triumph over the lowly Orioles.
During the 8th inning of tonight’s game, Devil Rays ace Scott Kazmir was in the dugout going to town on a tub of cotton candy in the Devil Rays dugout.
The FSN Florida cameras caught it, and luckily for you, B&C’s acclaimed television photography caught them catching it.
The best shot is of Kaz stuffing his face with the blue next to first base coach George Hendrick….
No, Kaz wasn’t starting — The Giraffe Jeff Niemann went 5 strong innings to earn the win.
More pics of Kazmir getting into the pink after the jump….
Pretty sweet, right?
Leave a Reply
- Indoor Four ’15: July edition by Landon Evanson
- 25,000 Little Magical Bucks Can’t Be Wrong by Patrick Smith
- Peace Out, Pete by Duke Jackson
- Hangin’ with Hargrove: A B&C interview with Mike Hargrove by Landon Evanson
- I Get it Now by Landon Evanson