Over four years ago, in one of the biggest gets in Bugs&Cranks history, Smitty asked Anna Benson five G-rated questions.
That was pretty much the last anyone ever heard from Anna or her crappy pitcher husband, but she’s apparently been dug up by the nice folks of VH1 to star in a new reality show called Baseball Wives (which is really apparently short for Wives and Ex-Wives of Former Baseball Players, Plus an Ex-Girlfriend of Nyjer Morgan).
It debuts this week and is a spinoff of Basketball Wives which was damn near unwatchable, and maybe of Mob Wives, which was pretty good.
The show debuts this Wednesday and includes the wives of Matt Williams and Ron Villone, and the ex-wives of Mark Grace and Jason Kendall. The show is set in Scottsdale, Arizona, so who knows what kind of wacky shenanigans these ladies will get themselves into.
Let’s hope awesome, cultural zeitgoost-grabbing shenanigans that will give Smitty a second chance to toss a second set of softball questions at Anna Benson.
Leave a Reply
- Alex Rios Will Make 11 Million Dollars in 2015. by Paul Czarnowski
- A Heartwarming Holiday Tale of Authorized Amphetamines by Patrick Smith
- Nationals Enjoy the Calm Before the $torm by Duke Jackson
- The stones to gather Moss by Keith Good
- Not for (Fire) Sale by Steve St. Angelo