Devil Rays superstar B.J. Upton was doing a radio interview recently and wasn’t too shy about what he thinks of Philly fans.Ã‚Â Okay, about the worst of it was that he said he was pretty glad the shitty Eagles weren’t coming to town for the Super Bowl, and that Donovan McNabb was a poor man’s Sean King.Ã‚Â (Upton’s a Steelers fan like Cam.) He also talks about his favorite member of the Tampa Bay Lightning — St. Louis — recovering from the injury, living in paradise, the new additions to the Devil Rays, his golf tourney, Hootie & The Blowfish, and probably some other crap.Ã‚Â Enjoy:
Thanks to DRaysBayer Albertrayon for bringing that to my attention.
Leave a Reply
- Fall Classic: Chalk v. Lando by Landon Evanson
- My Pick: Awesomeness by Bob Moffitt
- Orioles Lay An Egg in the ALCS. by Patrick Smith
- Crown taken by Landon Evanson
- Royals One Win Away From Right To Get Swept In World Series by David Chalk