Devil Rays superstar B.J. Upton was doing a radio interview recently and wasn’t too shy about what he thinks of Philly fans.Ã‚Â Okay, about the worst of it was that he said he was pretty glad the shitty Eagles weren’t coming to town for the Super Bowl, and that Donovan McNabb was a poor man’s Sean King.Ã‚Â (Upton’s a Steelers fan like Cam.) He also talks about his favorite member of the Tampa Bay Lightning — St. Louis — recovering from the injury, living in paradise, the new additions to the Devil Rays, his golf tourney, Hootie & The Blowfish, and probably some other crap.Ã‚Â Enjoy:
Thanks to DRaysBayer Albertrayon for bringing that to my attention.
Leave a Reply
- Butler Frees Up A’s To Trade For Needed Outfield He(alth)lp by Bob Moffitt
- Stanton, Not Nats by Patrick Smith
- MLB Classics: Hard Hittin’ Mark Whiten by Landon Evanson
- Not A Great Five Minutes for the Pirates by Andy Smith
- A Bird Around the Neck Is Worth … What?!?! by Steve St. Angelo