Devil Rays superstar B.J. Upton was doing a radio interview recently and wasn’t too shy about what he thinks of Philly fans.Ã‚Â Okay, about the worst of it was that he said he was pretty glad the shitty Eagles weren’t coming to town for the Super Bowl, and that Donovan McNabb was a poor man’s Sean King.Ã‚Â (Upton’s a Steelers fan like Cam.) He also talks about his favorite member of the Tampa Bay Lightning — St. Louis — recovering from the injury, living in paradise, the new additions to the Devil Rays, his golf tourney, Hootie & The Blowfish, and probably some other crap.Ã‚Â Enjoy:
Thanks to DRaysBayer Albertrayon for bringing that to my attention.
Leave a Reply
- Indoor Four ’15: July edition by Landon Evanson
- 25,000 Little Magical Bucks Can’t Be Wrong by Patrick Smith
- Peace Out, Pete by Duke Jackson
- Hangin’ with Hargrove: A B&C interview with Mike Hargrove by Landon Evanson
- I Get it Now by Landon Evanson