Devil Rays superstar B.J. Upton was doing a radio interview recently and wasn’t too shy about what he thinks of Philly fans.Ã‚Â Okay, about the worst of it was that he said he was pretty glad the shitty Eagles weren’t coming to town for the Super Bowl, and that Donovan McNabb was a poor man’s Sean King.Ã‚Â (Upton’s a Steelers fan like Cam.) He also talks about his favorite member of the Tampa Bay Lightning — St. Louis — recovering from the injury, living in paradise, the new additions to the Devil Rays, his golf tourney, Hootie & The Blowfish, and probably some other crap.Ã‚Â Enjoy:
Thanks to DRaysBayer Albertrayon for bringing that to my attention.
Leave a Reply
- Negatory on That: Duquette stays put by Patrick Smith
- We lost another one by Landon Evanson
- Time Off: See You in 1 Minute, 45 Seconds by Wayne Laufert
- Royals Redemption: A B&C Interview with Willie Mays Aikens by Landon Evanson
- Elderly Owner + MASN Dispute – Impending Free Agents = The Max Scherzer Contract by Duke Jackson