BJ Upton doesn’t just play on the Tampa Bay Devil Rays, the best team in baseball, he’s also extremely marketable in the opinion of the nice folks at Adidas.
What do you think BJ has in common with Dale Earnhardt Jr., Dwight Howard and Reggie Bush?
Why they all love soccer, silly, especially the FIFA World Cup!
In fact, all three world class athletes plus the token white guy are huge fans — HUGE!
Check out this video, in which BJ seems to impersonate a wide range — a HUGE range even — of Argentina’s finest footballers, include one with a mohawk.
Personally, I think BJ looks pretty damn good as a blond South American:
Leave a Reply
- Thanks from B&C by Landon Evanson
- World Series Champions 2014: A Book Review by Elisabeth Galina
- Let’s Play Make-Believe by Peter Robins-Brown
- The Red Sox: 885 Pounds of Baloney in a 500-Pound Bag by Patrick Smith
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith