BJ Upton doesn’t just play on the Tampa Bay Devil Rays, the best team in baseball, he’s also extremely marketable in the opinion of the nice folks at Adidas.
What do you think BJ has in common with Dale Earnhardt Jr., Dwight Howard and Reggie Bush?
Why they all love soccer, silly, especially the FIFA World Cup!
In fact, all three world class athletes plus the token white guy are huge fans — HUGE!
Check out this video, in which BJ seems to impersonate a wide range — a HUGE range even — of Argentina’s finest footballers, include one with a mohawk.
Personally, I think BJ looks pretty damn good as a blond South American:
Leave a Reply
- I’ll take heart all day long by Landon Evanson
- Big Lame James And The Ryder Cup Rotation That Yost The Series by Bob Moffitt
- It was just one game by Landon Evanson
- Sources: San Francisco Bans More Than Just Lorde by Seth Tearz
- Fall Classic: Chalk v. Lando by Landon Evanson