BJ Upton doesn’t just play on the Tampa Bay Devil Rays, the best team in baseball, he’s also extremely marketable in the opinion of the nice folks at Adidas.
What do you think BJ has in common with Dale Earnhardt Jr., Dwight Howard and Reggie Bush?
Why they all love soccer, silly, especially the FIFA World Cup!
In fact, all three world class athletes plus the token white guy are huge fans — HUGE!
Check out this video, in which BJ seems to impersonate a wide range — a HUGE range even — of Argentina’s finest footballers, include one with a mohawk.
Personally, I think BJ looks pretty damn good as a blond South American:
Leave a Reply
- Negatory on That: Duquette stays put by Patrick Smith
- We lost another one by Landon Evanson
- Time Off: See You in 1 Minute, 45 Seconds by Wayne Laufert
- Royals Redemption: A B&C Interview with Willie Mays Aikens by Landon Evanson
- Elderly Owner + MASN Dispute – Impending Free Agents = The Max Scherzer Contract by Duke Jackson