BJ Upton doesn’t just play on the Tampa Bay Devil Rays, the best team in baseball, he’s also extremely marketable in the opinion of the nice folks at Adidas.
What do you think BJ has in common with Dale Earnhardt Jr., Dwight Howard and Reggie Bush?
Why they all love soccer, silly, especially the FIFA World Cup!
In fact, all three world class athletes plus the token white guy are huge fans — HUGE!
Check out this video, in which BJ seems to impersonate a wide range — a HUGE range even — of Argentina’s finest footballers, include one with a mohawk.
Personally, I think BJ looks pretty damn good as a blond South American:
Leave a Reply
- Alex Rios Will Make 11 Million Dollars in 2015. by Paul Czarnowski
- A Heartwarming Holiday Tale of Authorized Amphetamines by Patrick Smith
- Nationals Enjoy the Calm Before the $torm by Duke Jackson
- The stones to gather Moss by Keith Good
- Not for (Fire) Sale by Steve St. Angelo