Pretty interesting piece on David Price on ESPN’s E:60 Tuesday. Price says he takes the mound expecting to throw a perfect game every time out. We also find out his dad’s name is Bonnie, get to see his $100,000 automobile, and see what he orders at the McDonald’s drivethru.
Check it out:
Wednesday, Price will start the playoff opener for the AAA Durham Bulls.
Added bonus after the jump, video of last week’s E:60 feature on the Devil Rays front office:
This segment is titled “Ball Street” as a clever play on “Wall Street” ….
Leave a Reply
- Words of inspiration for Jeremy Guthrie by Landon Evanson
- Minnesota’s new manager is now available by Landon Evanson
- I’ll take heart all day long by Landon Evanson
- Big Lame James And The Ryder Cup Rotation That Yost The Series by Bob Moffitt
- It was just one game by Landon Evanson