Pretty interesting piece on David Price on ESPN’s E:60 Tuesday. Price says he takes the mound expecting to throw a perfect game every time out. We also find out his dad’s name is Bonnie, get to see his $100,000 automobile, and see what he orders at the McDonald’s drivethru.
Check it out:
Wednesday, Price will start the playoff opener for the AAA Durham Bulls.
Added bonus after the jump, video of last week’s E:60 feature on the Devil Rays front office:
This segment is titled “Ball Street” as a clever play on “Wall Street” ….
Leave a Reply
- Butler Frees Up A’s To Trade For Needed Outfield He(alth)lp by Bob Moffitt
- Stanton, Not Nats by Patrick Smith
- MLB Classics: Hard Hittin’ Mark Whiten by Landon Evanson
- Not A Great Five Minutes for the Pirates by Andy Smith
- A Bird Around the Neck Is Worth … What?!?! by Steve St. Angelo