Pretty interesting piece on David Price on ESPN’s E:60 Tuesday. Price says he takes the mound expecting to throw a perfect game every time out. We also find out his dad’s name is Bonnie, get to see his $100,000 automobile, and see what he orders at the McDonald’s drivethru.
Check it out:
Wednesday, Price will start the playoff opener for the AAA Durham Bulls.
Added bonus after the jump, video of last week’s E:60 feature on the Devil Rays front office:
This segment is titled “Ball Street” as a clever play on “Wall Street” ….
Leave a Reply
- Sometimes you eat the bar and sometimes, well, ah… by Landon Evanson
- Not To Get Ahead of Ourselves. But … by Patrick Smith
- Enchanted, I’m Sure … by Steve St. Angelo
- One More Win by Patrick Smith
- Am I the only one who finds it beautiful… by Landon Evanson