I was offline virtually all day, so even though Meech texted me around 2:30 to share the news that Pat Burrell had agreed to join our beloved Devil Rays for $16 million over 2 years, I somehow missed the vibrations in my pocket and didn’t look at my phone until I was nearing the end of my meal at this little Korean-style Chinese food joint I keep getting taken to.
My reaction, since you’re obviously dying to know….
Everything after that is fucking gravy.
Leave a Reply
- Mo’ne, Joey, Professional Sports and Name-calling by Elisabeth Galina
- Guys, I’m Worried About Brett Gardner by Seth Tearz
- The 104-Game Baseball Season by Keith Good
- The Perfect Spring by Scott Fendley
- Bracketology: Ranking Peter Gammons’ Top Butt-Tweets by Keith Good