I was offline virtually all day, so even though Meech texted me around 2:30 to share the news that Pat Burrell had agreed to join our beloved Devil Rays for $16 million over 2 years, I somehow missed the vibrations in my pocket and didn’t look at my phone until I was nearing the end of my meal at this little Korean-style Chinese food joint I keep getting taken to.
My reaction, since you’re obviously dying to know….
Everything after that is fucking gravy.
Leave a Reply
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith
- Butler Frees Up A’s To Trade For Needed Outfield He(alth)lp by Bob Moffitt
- Stanton, Not Nats by Patrick Smith
- MLB Classics: Hard Hittin’ Mark Whiten by Landon Evanson
- Not A Great Five Minutes for the Pirates by Andy Smith