Mike Lansing turns 46 today. Do you remember Mike Lansing? No? Really? He was mentioned in the Mitchell Report. Not that I read that. I just read articles about it to make sure my name wasnâ€™t mentioned because one time I had to use a steroid inhaler due to severe asthma attacks when I was 15.
Wait, who were we talking about? Mike Larry? Oh right, Mike Lansing. Sharing a last name with the capital of Michigan, he was an infielder who played for the Expos from 1993-1997. He attended Wichita State University and besides suiting up for MontrĂ©al, Lansing was a member of the Colorado Rockies and Boston Red Sox.
Leave a Reply
- Let’s Play Make-Believe by Peter Robins-Brown
- The Red Sox: 885 Pounds of Baloney in a 500-Pound Bag by Patrick Smith
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith
- Butler Frees Up A’s To Trade For Needed Outfield He(alth)lp by Bob Moffitt
- Stanton, Not Nats by Patrick Smith