Mike Lansing turns 46 today. Do you remember Mike Lansing? No? Really? He was mentioned in the Mitchell Report. Not that I read that. I just read articles about it to make sure my name wasnâ€™t mentioned because one time I had to use a steroid inhaler due to severe asthma attacks when I was 15.
Wait, who were we talking about? Mike Larry? Oh right, Mike Lansing. Sharing a last name with the capital of Michigan, he was an infielder who played for the Expos from 1993-1997. He attended Wichita State University and besides suiting up for MontrĂ©al, Lansing was a member of the Colorado Rockies and Boston Red Sox.
Leave a Reply
- I’ll take heart all day long by Landon Evanson
- Big Lame James And The Ryder Cup Rotation That Yost The Series by Bob Moffitt
- It was just one game by Landon Evanson
- Sources: San Francisco Bans More Than Just Lorde by Seth Tearz
- Fall Classic: Chalk v. Lando by Landon Evanson