Mike Lansing turns 46 today. Do you remember Mike Lansing? No? Really? He was mentioned in the Mitchell Report. Not that I read that. I just read articles about it to make sure my name wasnâ€™t mentioned because one time I had to use a steroid inhaler due to severe asthma attacks when I was 15.
Wait, who were we talking about? Mike Larry? Oh right, Mike Lansing. Sharing a last name with the capital of Michigan, he was an infielder who played for the Expos from 1993-1997. He attended Wichita State University and besides suiting up for MontrĂ©al, Lansing was a member of the Colorado Rockies and Boston Red Sox.
Leave a Reply
- Alex Rios Will Make 11 Million Dollars in 2015. by Paul Czarnowski
- A Heartwarming Holiday Tale of Authorized Amphetamines by Patrick Smith
- Nationals Enjoy the Calm Before the $torm by Duke Jackson
- The stones to gather Moss by Keith Good
- Not for (Fire) Sale by Steve St. Angelo