Rod Henderson, a Kentucky native, made his major league debut on April 19, 1994 for the Expos. He recorded four whole career strikeouts. According to Baseball Reference, three of those strikeouts were recorded with Montreal; the other one with the Milwaukee Brewers, where the right-hander played in 1998. He mightâ€™ve recorded some of those strikeouts on April 19.Â Weâ€™ll never know. Unless Rod Henderson himself reads this baseball website and contacts us to tell us whatâ€™s up. Or Google might know. Whatevs.
Hendersonâ€™s salary in 1994 was $109,000. Even if this amount is not adjusted for inflation, thatâ€™s more money then a freelance copywriter like myself will see in a lifetime. #jealous
According to the Internet, he is currently a scout for the Pittsburgh Pirates. Hey Russell Martin, buy this dude a drink or something.Â So yeah, happy 43rd birthday, Rod Henderson!
Leave a Reply
- Negatory on That: Duquette stays put by Patrick Smith
- We lost another one by Landon Evanson
- Time Off: See You in 1 Minute, 45 Seconds by Wayne Laufert
- Royals Redemption: A B&C Interview with Willie Mays Aikens by Landon Evanson
- Elderly Owner + MASN Dispute – Impending Free Agents = The Max Scherzer Contract by Duke Jackson