This clip. This clip, man. It’s perfect. If you’re not fighting back tears like local boy Martin Brodeur (and probable Montreal Expos fan) at the 3:46 minute mark, I don’t know what to do with you.
Here it is. The MontrĂ©al Canadiens honor (or HONOUR as we say here in Canada) Gary Carter. Here’s looking at you, Kid.
Leave a Reply
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith
- Butler Frees Up A’s To Trade For Needed Outfield He(alth)lp by Bob Moffitt
- Stanton, Not Nats by Patrick Smith
- MLB Classics: Hard Hittin’ Mark Whiten by Landon Evanson
- Not A Great Five Minutes for the Pirates by Andy Smith