What happens when you misbehave at a Royals game? You fall off a balcony. You get tackled and tied up by a guy with a plushie fetish? If that isn’t bad enough, you end up acting in an inane fan-information video shown on the stadium scoreboard.
HeÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s drunk. HeÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s screaming obscenities in the stands. He runs on to the field. Must be a Yankee fan.
This material really shouldn’t be shown to kids. Or sentient adults.
Leave a Reply
- Relax, Jose Bautista. Nobody’s Throwing at You. Probably. by Patrick Smith
- Small Price by Patrick Smith
- A Tigers-centric Recap of the First Two Weeks by Peter Robins-Brown
- Defense and Pitching and â€¦ the Rockies? by Steve St. Angelo
- MLB 2015 Preview: Part Deux by Duke Jackson