What happens when you misbehave at a Royals game? You fall off a balcony. You get tackled and tied up by a guy with a plushie fetish? If that isn’t bad enough, you end up acting in an inane fan-information video shown on the stadium scoreboard.
HeÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s drunk. HeÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s screaming obscenities in the stands. He runs on to the field. Must be a Yankee fan.
This material really shouldn’t be shown to kids. Or sentient adults.
Leave a Reply
- Royal All-Stars: No Apologies by Jeremy Scheuch
- Indoor Four ’15: July edition by Landon Evanson
- 25,000 Little Magical Bucks Can’t Be Wrong by Patrick Smith
- Peace Out, Pete by Duke Jackson
- Hangin’ with Hargrove: A B&C interview with Mike Hargrove by Landon Evanson