Yesterday morning, Hall of Famer Reggie Jackson revealed that he didn’t know who Corey Hart was, so we thought we’d introduce them…
After pouring a couple of Captain and Coke’s and quickly dismissing that song about sunglasses, it was determined that the recently-sheared Wookie plays right field for Milwaukee.
Mr. October, meet Corey Hart.
No, Reggie, the one on the left.
Leave a Reply
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith
- Butler Frees Up A’s To Trade For Needed Outfield He(alth)lp by Bob Moffitt
- Stanton, Not Nats by Patrick Smith
- MLB Classics: Hard Hittin’ Mark Whiten by Landon Evanson
- Not A Great Five Minutes for the Pirates by Andy Smith