Yesterday morning, Hall of Famer Reggie Jackson revealed that he didn’t know who Corey Hart was, so we thought we’d introduce them…
After pouring a couple of Captain and Coke’s and quickly dismissing that song about sunglasses, it was determined that the recently-sheared Wookie plays right field for Milwaukee.
Mr. October, meet Corey Hart.
No, Reggie, the one on the left.
Leave a Reply
- Thanks from B&C by Landon Evanson
- World Series Champions 2014: A Book Review by Elisabeth Galina
- Let’s Play Make-Believe by Peter Robins-Brown
- The Red Sox: 885 Pounds of Baloney in a 500-Pound Bag by Patrick Smith
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith