Yesterday morning, Hall of Famer Reggie Jackson revealed that he didn’t know who Corey Hart was, so we thought we’d introduce them…
After pouring a couple of Captain and Coke’s and quickly dismissing that song about sunglasses, it was determined that the recently-sheared Wookie plays right field for Milwaukee.
Mr. October, meet Corey Hart.
No, Reggie, the one on the left.
Leave a Reply
- a’s dEfEnsE: tErriblE by Bob Moffitt
- James Taylor AND the Red Sox? by Patrick Smith
- “All the Good Titles Were Taken,” by Jorge Posada by Patrick Smith
- Inside the Barry Bonds Collusion Grievance by Peter Robins-Brown
- Aâ€™s Bullpen Translates To â€śGas Canâ€ť In Any Languageâ€¦Gas Cans Offended by Bob Moffitt