Yesterday morning, Hall of Famer Reggie Jackson revealed that he didn’t know who Corey Hart was, so we thought we’d introduce them…
After pouring a couple of Captain and Coke’s and quickly dismissing that song about sunglasses, it was determined that the recently-sheared Wookie plays right field for Milwaukee.
Mr. October, meet Corey Hart.
No, Reggie, the one on the left.
Leave a Reply
- A Baseball Fan’s Christmas List by Duke Jackson
- Alex Rios Will Make 11 Million Dollars in 2015. by Paul Czarnowski
- A Heartwarming Holiday Tale of Authorized Amphetamines by Patrick Smith
- Nationals Enjoy the Calm Before the $torm by Duke Jackson
- The stones to gather Moss by Keith Good