No one has played the game with more class than Derek Jeter, but I was proud to call myself a Minnesotan last night with the class the Target Field faithful honored the Captain with last night at the All-Star Game.
The ovation upon his introduction, chants of “Derek Jeter” for his first at-bat, the shower of respect and appreciation as he came off a Minnesota baseball field for the final time.
From Jeter to the fans, class was on full display last night in Minneapolis, and I am grateful for both.
Leave a Reply
- Words of inspiration for Jeremy Guthrie by Landon Evanson
- Minnesota’s new manager is now available by Landon Evanson
- I’ll take heart all day long by Landon Evanson
- Big Lame James And The Ryder Cup Rotation That Yost The Series by Bob Moffitt
- It was just one game by Landon Evanson