Every time Colabello rockets a pitch into a gap to score two runs, I hear Lou Brown grunting “Jesus, this guy hits a ton. How come nobody else picked up on him?” Only Colabello can handle the breakin’ stuff.
Through just twenty games, Colabellos has already delivered four knocks that have put the Twins ahead, so it’s about time we go with a little somethin’ better than “Cola.”
I figure, Colabello is a paisan, he suited up with Nickie Punto for Team Italia in the World Baseball Classic. Why not channel a little Godfather with ducks on the pond?
“Hey, Chris! Leave the gun. Take the cannolis.”
Leave a Reply
- Time Off 2: Attention Must Be Paid by Wayne Laufert
- Dear Gregg, Watch Out. Love, Cal. by Patrick Smith
- General Disarray Attacks the AL West by Scott Fendley
- Back(hand) to you, Al by Landon Evanson
- Delgado, Stairs head incredible Canadian Hall class by Landon Evanson