Every time Colabello rockets a pitch into a gap to score two runs, I hear Lou Brown grunting “Jesus, this guy hits a ton. How come nobody else picked up on him?” Only Colabello can handle the breakin’ stuff.
Through just twenty games, Colabellos has already delivered four knocks that have put the Twins ahead, so it’s about time we go with a little somethin’ better than “Cola.”
I figure, Colabello is a paisan, he suited up with Nickie Punto for Team Italia in the World Baseball Classic. Why not channel a little Godfather with ducks on the pond?
“Hey, Chris! Leave the gun. Take the cannolis.”
Leave a Reply
- Indoor Four ’15: May edition by Landon Evanson
- Inner Horror: That Empty Feeling Inside Camden Yards by Wayne Laufert
- Notes From a Jangled Orioles Fan by Patrick Smith
- Moose as Italian Stallion by Landon Evanson
- A B&C interview with Jim Sundberg by Landon Evanson