Every time Colabello rockets a pitch into a gap to score two runs, I hear Lou Brown grunting “Jesus, this guy hits a ton. How come nobody else picked up on him?” Only Colabello can handle the breakin’ stuff.
Through just twenty games, Colabellos has already delivered four knocks that have put the Twins ahead, so it’s about time we go with a little somethin’ better than “Cola.”
I figure, Colabello is a paisan, he suited up with Nickie Punto for Team Italia in the World Baseball Classic. Why not channel a little Godfather with ducks on the pond?
“Hey, Chris! Leave the gun. Take the cannolis.”
Leave a Reply
- Thanks from B&C by Landon Evanson
- World Series Champions 2014: A Book Review by Elisabeth Galina
- Let’s Play Make-Believe by Peter Robins-Brown
- The Red Sox: 885 Pounds of Baloney in a 500-Pound Bag by Patrick Smith
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith