Every time Colabello rockets a pitch into a gap to score two runs, I hear Lou Brown grunting “Jesus, this guy hits a ton. How come nobody else picked up on him?” Only Colabello can handle the breakin’ stuff.
Through just twenty games, Colabellos has already delivered four knocks that have put the Twins ahead, so it’s about time we go with a little somethin’ better than “Cola.”
I figure, Colabello is a paisan, he suited up with Nickie Punto for Team Italia in the World Baseball Classic. Why not channel a little Godfather with ducks on the pond?
“Hey, Chris! Leave the gun. Take the cannolis.”
Leave a Reply
- Negatory on That: Duquette stays put by Patrick Smith
- We lost another one by Landon Evanson
- Time Off: See You in 1 Minute, 45 Seconds by Wayne Laufert
- Royals Redemption: A B&C Interview with Willie Mays Aikens by Landon Evanson
- Elderly Owner + MASN Dispute – Impending Free Agents = The Max Scherzer Contract by Duke Jackson