Such sentiments were not felt last night in Phoenix, because the D-Backs were responsible for the single coolest, most original freebie in big league history:
Ryan Roberts tattoo sleeve night at Chase Field.
For a sport that is so typically vanilla and strives to not ruffle feathers, Roberts sleeve night kicks the livin’ shit out of fishing lures, player posters, caps, tee shirts and even bobbleheads.
Respect to the Snakes for comin’ up with it first of all, but of more importance, having the balls to actually produce and hand it out.
Think you have a giveaway better — be it awesome, funny or ridiculous? Let us hear about it in the comments section below…
Leave a Reply
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith
- Butler Frees Up A’s To Trade For Needed Outfield He(alth)lp by Bob Moffitt
- Stanton, Not Nats by Patrick Smith
- MLB Classics: Hard Hittin’ Mark Whiten by Landon Evanson
- Not A Great Five Minutes for the Pirates by Andy Smith