Is it cool to own an Anchorman shirt and have Merlin Olsen drop by on occasion? Of course, but not just any shirt that spews the same old “I’m kind of a big deal” or “Stay classy”¬†nonsense.¬†Nay, instead opt for something that’s not only original, but has actually been¬†set up and run by an authentic printer rather than a cheap knockoff from eBay some clown crudely ironed¬†the word “Whammy!” onto some random undershirt.
Our shirt features a screened image of Tenace himself, and comes in those all kinds of special brown and gold Pads colors from the ’70s, hot off of the Forward Fabrics press. There can be no mistaking¬†that¬†our shirt refers to three things —¬†Anchorman, Gene Tenace and awesome — and is sure to secure more than a few “Dude! Where. Did. You. Get. That’s?” wherever you should choose to rock it. Trust me, people know us. You will not immediately regret this decision. Ever.
Each shirt runs just $20 (with an additional $2 for 2XLs) and payments can be sent to email@example.com on PayPal.
Just supply us with the cash, shirt size and mailing address, and we’re in business!
Then once it arrives, you can gloat…
Leave a Reply
- Negatory on That: Duquette stays put by Patrick Smith
- We lost another one by Landon Evanson
- Time Off: See You in 1 Minute, 45 Seconds by Wayne Laufert
- Royals Redemption: A B&C Interview with Willie Mays Aikens by Landon Evanson
- Elderly Owner + MASN Dispute – Impending Free Agents = The Max Scherzer Contract by Duke Jackson