Look, the ball eluded Seth Smith and maybe it did clear the outfield wall, but hey, if Hawaiian Punch can make the Splendid Sprint, just about anybody could.
And I will once again remind you that we’ve given out prizes courtesy of inside-the-park jobs delivered by Kevin Youkilis and Joe Mauer, and since we started running this little contest, Prince Fielder has collected a pair of indoor fours, so what are you waiting for? A $100 Best Buy gift card could be yours for doing nothing more than selecting an eligible player, sitting back and enjoying the games.
So let’s go! Sign up right here!
Leave a Reply
- I’ll take heart all day long by Landon Evanson
- Big Lame James And The Ryder Cup Rotation That Yost The Series by Bob Moffitt
- It was just one game by Landon Evanson
- Sources: San Francisco Bans More Than Just Lorde by Seth Tearz
- Fall Classic: Chalk v. Lando by Landon Evanson