Look, the ball eluded Seth Smith and maybe it did clear the outfield wall, but hey, if Hawaiian Punch can make the Splendid Sprint, just about anybody could.
And I will once again remind you that we’ve given out prizes courtesy of inside-the-park jobs delivered by Kevin Youkilis and Joe Mauer, and since we started running this little contest, Prince Fielder has collected a pair of indoor fours, so what are you waiting for? A $100 Best Buy gift card could be yours for doing nothing more than selecting an eligible player, sitting back and enjoying the games.
So let’s go! Sign up right here!
Leave a Reply
- Let’s Play Make-Believe by Peter Robins-Brown
- The Red Sox: 885 Pounds of Baloney in a 500-Pound Bag by Patrick Smith
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith
- Butler Frees Up A’s To Trade For Needed Outfield He(alth)lp by Bob Moffitt
- Stanton, Not Nats by Patrick Smith