Look, the ball eluded Seth Smith and maybe it did clear the outfield wall, but hey, if Hawaiian Punch can make the Splendid Sprint, just about anybody could.
And I will once again remind you that we’ve given out prizes courtesy of inside-the-park jobs delivered by Kevin Youkilis and Joe Mauer, and since we started running this little contest, Prince Fielder has collected a pair of indoor fours, so what are you waiting for? A $100 Best Buy gift card could be yours for doing nothing more than selecting an eligible player, sitting back and enjoying the games.
So let’s go! Sign up right here!
Leave a Reply
- Dealin’ with Drabek: A B&C interview with Doug Drabek by Landon Evanson
- Texts From Spring Training by Duke Jackson
- Yankees Unable to Find Actual Happy Fans by Patrick Smith
- Time Off 2: Attention Must Be Paid by Wayne Laufert
- Dear Gregg, Watch Out. Love, Cal. by Patrick Smith