So Ryan Braun admitted, apologized, had a bowel movement, whatever. I think this exchange from Clear History sums things up pretty succinctly.
Larry David is Braun, while Jon Hamm represents people who have functioning brains.
(VIDEO AFTER THE BREAK)
Leave a Reply
- Mo’ne, Joey, Professional Sports and Name-calling by Elisabeth Galina
- Guys, I’m Worried About Brett Gardner by Seth Tearz
- The 104-Game Baseball Season by Keith Good
- The Perfect Spring by Scott Fendley
- Bracketology: Ranking Peter Gammons’ Top Butt-Tweets by Keith Good