So Ryan Braun admitted, apologized, had a bowel movement, whatever. I think this exchange from Clear History sums things up pretty succinctly.
Larry David is Braun, while Jon Hamm represents people who have functioning brains.
(VIDEO AFTER THE BREAK)
Leave a Reply
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith
- Butler Frees Up A’s To Trade For Needed Outfield He(alth)lp by Bob Moffitt
- Stanton, Not Nats by Patrick Smith
- MLB Classics: Hard Hittin’ Mark Whiten by Landon Evanson
- Not A Great Five Minutes for the Pirates by Andy Smith