So Ryan Braun admitted, apologized, had a bowel movement, whatever. I think this exchange from Clear History sums things up pretty succinctly.
Larry David is Braun, while Jon Hamm represents people who have functioning brains.
(VIDEO AFTER THE BREAK)
Leave a Reply
- Perez/Royals Back In The Game…Now What? by Bob Moffitt
- Words of inspiration for Jeremy Guthrie by Landon Evanson
- Minnesota’s new manager is now available by Landon Evanson
- I’ll take heart all day long by Landon Evanson
- Big Lame James And The Ryder Cup Rotation That Yost The Series by Bob Moffitt