So Ryan Braun admitted, apologized, had a bowel movement, whatever. I think this exchange from Clear History sums things up pretty succinctly.
Larry David is Braun, while Jon Hamm represents people who have functioning brains.
(VIDEO AFTER THE BREAK)
Leave a Reply
- Thanks from B&C by Landon Evanson
- World Series Champions 2014: A Book Review by Elisabeth Galina
- Let’s Play Make-Believe by Peter Robins-Brown
- The Red Sox: 885 Pounds of Baloney in a 500-Pound Bag by Patrick Smith
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith