The Colorado Rockies were assaulted and battered at the hands of three equally pathetic opponents this weekend.
- The Pittsburgh Pirates
- The Umpires (Bill Welke, Tim Welke, Angel Hernandez, and Scott Barry)
- The Colorado Rockies
What can I say?Ã‚Â They stink, they will continue to stink, but they will always find a way to take 2-of-3 from the Rockies.
After an unsuccessful attempt to steal a victory from Colorado on Friday, the umpiring crew took a more vicious approach on Sunday.
As you’ll see in the screenshots, home plate umpire Bill Welke actually kicks a bat directly into the path of Rockies reliever Matt Daley.
That looks like ligament damage.
Nobody did more damage to the Rockies than the Rockies themselves. Physical errors, mental errors, managerial errors, and Garrett Atkins being Garrett Atkins.Ã‚Â Those are just a few examples.
This team has become a steaming pile of crap with no direction and a lameduck manager. More on that later today.Ã‚Â Assuming he’s still employed when the Rockies take the field in Atlanta.
Leave a Reply
- Indoor Four ’15: July edition by Landon Evanson
- 25,000 Little Magical Bucks Can’t Be Wrong by Patrick Smith
- Peace Out, Pete by Duke Jackson
- Hangin’ with Hargrove: A B&C interview with Mike Hargrove by Landon Evanson
- I Get it Now by Landon Evanson