After ridding itself of all those wacky Rays fans, who would rather make a 5 hour flight to Denver than a 5 minute drive to St. Petersburg, Coors Field welcomed in a whole new set of fans over the weekend.
Like this guy, who will risk life and limb for a Dexter Fowler fouler…
Degree of difficulty: 9
But no baseball to show for his effort.
Wonder if he’s a Pirate fan or a Rockie fan?
Oh, well that’s good news.Ã‚Â He’s a Brewers’ fan and he landed on his head.Ã‚Â He’ll be just fine then.
And we can confirm that was NOT Tyler Maas.
Also See: Nyjer Morgan robs a Pirate fan of a foul ball, then sits in his lap.
Leave a Reply
- Negatory on That: Duquette stays put by Patrick Smith
- We lost another one by Landon Evanson
- Time Off: See You in 1 Minute, 45 Seconds by Wayne Laufert
- Royals Redemption: A B&C Interview with Willie Mays Aikens by Landon Evanson
- Elderly Owner + MASN Dispute – Impending Free Agents = The Max Scherzer Contract by Duke Jackson