This is either the peak of my journalistic career or rock bottom.Â There is no in between.
Site: PNC Park in Pittsburgh.
Between the top and bottom of the 3rd inning, the Pittsburgh Pirate mascot shoots hot dogs into the stands.Â On this occasion (last night) the hot dog ended up in the broadcast booth and in the hands of Bob Walk.
Walk then dropped the dog into the stands below into the waiting hands of this gentleman.
Cue the funny music.
Time elapsed: 14 minutes, 30 seconds.
Hot dogs consumed: 1
The entire experience: Priceless
No really.Â Remember?Â It was a free hot dog.
Pictures: MLB.TV, Fox Sports Pittsburgh
Leave a Reply
- Relax, Jose Bautista. Nobody’s Throwing at You. Probably. by Patrick Smith
- Small Price by Patrick Smith
- A Tigers-centric Recap of the First Two Weeks by Peter Robins-Brown
- Defense and Pitching and â€¦ the Rockies? by Steve St. Angelo
- MLB 2015 Preview: Part Deux by Duke Jackson