This is either the peak of my journalistic career or rock bottom.Â There is no in between.
Site: PNC Park in Pittsburgh.
Between the top and bottom of the 3rd inning, the Pittsburgh Pirate mascot shoots hot dogs into the stands.Â On this occasion (last night) the hot dog ended up in the broadcast booth and in the hands of Bob Walk.
Walk then dropped the dog into the stands below into the waiting hands of this gentleman.
Cue the funny music.
Time elapsed: 14 minutes, 30 seconds.
Hot dogs consumed: 1
The entire experience: Priceless
No really.Â Remember?Â It was a free hot dog.
Pictures: MLB.TV, Fox Sports Pittsburgh
Leave a Reply
- Perez/Royals Back In The Game…Now What? by Bob Moffitt
- Words of inspiration for Jeremy Guthrie by Landon Evanson
- Minnesota’s new manager is now available by Landon Evanson
- I’ll take heart all day long by Landon Evanson
- Big Lame James And The Ryder Cup Rotation That Yost The Series by Bob Moffitt