Victor Rojas and Billy Ripken provided a live demonstration of the effectiveness of the new David Wright helmet during Tuesday’s MLB Tonight broadcast.Ã‚Â Ripken donned the helmet while Rojas peppered his ear hole with short range soft tosses and multiple weak bat strikes to the forehead.
The segment lasted less than one minute and accomplished nothing other than to confirm that wearing the special helmet makes Ripken look like a massive tool.
If you haven’t seen David Wright sporting his brand new helmet yet, check out our friend Meech over at The Fightins.Ã‚Â I don’t think I need to tell you his reaction.
Leave a Reply
- Let’s Play Make-Believe by Peter Robins-Brown
- The Red Sox: 885 Pounds of Baloney in a 500-Pound Bag by Patrick Smith
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith
- Butler Frees Up A’s To Trade For Needed Outfield He(alth)lp by Bob Moffitt
- Stanton, Not Nats by Patrick Smith