Victor Rojas and Billy Ripken provided a live demonstration of the effectiveness of the new David Wright helmet during Tuesday’s MLB Tonight broadcast.Ã‚Â Ripken donned the helmet while Rojas peppered his ear hole with short range soft tosses and multiple weak bat strikes to the forehead.
The segment lasted less than one minute and accomplished nothing other than to confirm that wearing the special helmet makes Ripken look like a massive tool.
If you haven’t seen David Wright sporting his brand new helmet yet, check out our friend Meech over at The Fightins.Ã‚Â I don’t think I need to tell you his reaction.
Leave a Reply
- Alex Rios Will Make 11 Million Dollars in 2015. by Paul Czarnowski
- A Heartwarming Holiday Tale of Authorized Amphetamines by Patrick Smith
- Nationals Enjoy the Calm Before the $torm by Duke Jackson
- The stones to gather Moss by Keith Good
- Not for (Fire) Sale by Steve St. Angelo