Victor Rojas and Billy Ripken provided a live demonstration of the effectiveness of the new David Wright helmet during Tuesday’s MLB Tonight broadcast.Ã‚Â Ripken donned the helmet while Rojas peppered his ear hole with short range soft tosses and multiple weak bat strikes to the forehead.
The segment lasted less than one minute and accomplished nothing other than to confirm that wearing the special helmet makes Ripken look like a massive tool.
If you haven’t seen David Wright sporting his brand new helmet yet, check out our friend Meech over at The Fightins.Ã‚Â I don’t think I need to tell you his reaction.
Leave a Reply
- Perez/Royals Back In The Game…Now What? by Bob Moffitt
- Words of inspiration for Jeremy Guthrie by Landon Evanson
- Minnesota’s new manager is now available by Landon Evanson
- I’ll take heart all day long by Landon Evanson
- Big Lame James And The Ryder Cup Rotation That Yost The Series by Bob Moffitt