Two things I’ve always wondered.
- What would happen if a switch-hitter crossed paths with a switch-pitcher?
- Why doesn’t every parent encourage their children to throw with both arms?
Last night, I received the answer to one of my questions.
This story doesn’t deserve a 30 second blurb at the tail end of Baseball Tonight. This story deserves a 5-minute ‘Tim Kurkjian recites baseball history’ voiceover that we get with every other monumental baseball milestone. This story deserves further footage.
Here’s the entertaining at-bat, debacle, mockery, whatever you’d like to call it, in it’s entirety…
Leave a Reply
- Perez/Royals Back In The Game…Now What? by Bob Moffitt
- Words of inspiration for Jeremy Guthrie by Landon Evanson
- Minnesota’s new manager is now available by Landon Evanson
- I’ll take heart all day long by Landon Evanson
- Big Lame James And The Ryder Cup Rotation That Yost The Series by Bob Moffitt