Two things I’ve always wondered.
- What would happen if a switch-hitter crossed paths with a switch-pitcher?
- Why doesn’t every parent encourage their children to throw with both arms?
Last night, I received the answer to one of my questions.
This story doesn’t deserve a 30 second blurb at the tail end of Baseball Tonight. This story deserves a 5-minute ‘Tim Kurkjian recites baseball history’ voiceover that we get with every other monumental baseball milestone. This story deserves further footage.
Here’s the entertaining at-bat, debacle, mockery, whatever you’d like to call it, in it’s entirety…
Leave a Reply
- World Series Champions 2014: A Book Review by Elisabeth Galina
- Let’s Play Make-Believe by Peter Robins-Brown
- The Red Sox: 885 Pounds of Baloney in a 500-Pound Bag by Patrick Smith
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith
- Butler Frees Up A’s To Trade For Needed Outfield He(alth)lp by Bob Moffitt