Two things I’ve always wondered.
- What would happen if a switch-hitter crossed paths with a switch-pitcher?
- Why doesn’t every parent encourage their children to throw with both arms?
Last night, I received the answer to one of my questions.
This story doesn’t deserve a 30 second blurb at the tail end of Baseball Tonight. This story deserves a 5-minute ‘Tim Kurkjian recites baseball history’ voiceover that we get with every other monumental baseball milestone. This story deserves further footage.
Here’s the entertaining at-bat, debacle, mockery, whatever you’d like to call it, in it’s entirety…
Leave a Reply
- B&C Review — Billy Martin: Baseball’s Flawed Genius by Landon Evanson
- Eff You Winter, Its Time for Baseball: Your 2015 NL Preview by Duke Jackson
- ‘Stachtastic: A B&C interview with Carl Pavano by Landon Evanson
- Mo’ne, Joey, Professional Sports and Name-calling by Elisabeth Galina
- Guys, I’m Worried About Brett Gardner by Seth Tearz