Or did he?
You tell me…
Don’t show this to Tony “Tape Measure” La Russa or Bobby Cox.
I don’t think Ryan Spilborghs was in a position to see what we saw in those photos, but his immediate pointing towards first base is probably what sold the umpire to make the out call.
Great job, Spilly.
Big kudos to the Denver Post’s Hyoung Chang and Post reader Craig Welling for their awesome photography.
Leave a Reply
- Indoor Four ’15: July edition by Landon Evanson
- 25,000 Little Magical Bucks Can’t Be Wrong by Patrick Smith
- Peace Out, Pete by Duke Jackson
- Hangin’ with Hargrove: A B&C interview with Mike Hargrove by Landon Evanson
- I Get it Now by Landon Evanson