Or did he?
You tell me…
Don’t show this to Tony “Tape Measure” La Russa or Bobby Cox.
I don’t think Ryan Spilborghs was in a position to see what we saw in those photos, but his immediate pointing towards first base is probably what sold the umpire to make the out call.
Great job, Spilly.
Big kudos to the Denver Post’s Hyoung Chang and Post reader Craig Welling for their awesome photography.
Leave a Reply
- Words of inspiration for Jeremy Guthrie by Landon Evanson
- Minnesota’s new manager is now available by Landon Evanson
- I’ll take heart all day long by Landon Evanson
- Big Lame James And The Ryder Cup Rotation That Yost The Series by Bob Moffitt
- It was just one game by Landon Evanson