Or did he?
You tell me…
Don’t show this to Tony “Tape Measure” La Russa or Bobby Cox.
I don’t think Ryan Spilborghs was in a position to see what we saw in those photos, but his immediate pointing towards first base is probably what sold the umpire to make the out call.
Great job, Spilly.
Big kudos to the Denver Post’s Hyoung Chang and Post reader Craig Welling for their awesome photography.
Leave a Reply
- Time Off 2: Attention Must Be Paid by Wayne Laufert
- Dear Gregg, Watch Out. Love, Cal. by Patrick Smith
- General Disarray Attacks the AL West by Scott Fendley
- Back(hand) to you, Al by Landon Evanson
- Delgado, Stairs head incredible Canadian Hall class by Landon Evanson