Or did he?
You tell me…
Don’t show this to Tony “Tape Measure” La Russa or Bobby Cox.
I don’t think Ryan Spilborghs was in a position to see what we saw in those photos, but his immediate pointing towards first base is probably what sold the umpire to make the out call.
Great job, Spilly.
Big kudos to the Denver Post’s Hyoung Chang and Post reader Craig Welling for their awesome photography.
Leave a Reply
- Relax, Jose Bautista. Nobody’s Throwing at You. Probably. by Patrick Smith
- Small Price by Patrick Smith
- A Tigers-centric Recap of the First Two Weeks by Peter Robins-Brown
- Defense and Pitching and â€¦ the Rockies? by Steve St. Angelo
- MLB 2015 Preview: Part Deux by Duke Jackson