The always classy Matt Vasgersian
First there was this — MLB Network’s First F-Bomb.
And then, last night, there was this…
I’m not entirely against injecting humor at the most awkward of times, but when you make the decision to do so, at least say something funny.Ã‚Â Not something that has Mitch Williams of all people looking at you like you’re a dumb ass.Ã‚Â That’s not good.
That’s like posting a video of Taiwan baseball highlights and labeling it Japanese baseball highlights.Ã‚Â That’s not good either.
Like taking candy from a Hundley…
Before the throw that popped Hawpe in the neck, Colorado had stolen 8 bases off of San Diego catcher Nick Hundley — 5 by Dexter Fowler.Ã‚Â Hundley, who’s only relation to Todd is that they both suck at nabbing base stealers, didn’t intend to hit Hawpe in the neck, but I bet the throw had some extra zip on it out of frustration.
Preliminary reports indicate a possible (I’d say likely) concussion for Hawpe, and probably a really ugly bruise. Hopefully that will prove to be the extent of it and we’ll see Brad back quickly.
Leave a Reply
- Negatory on That: Duquette stays put by Patrick Smith
- We lost another one by Landon Evanson
- Time Off: See You in 1 Minute, 45 Seconds by Wayne Laufert
- Royals Redemption: A B&C Interview with Willie Mays Aikens by Landon Evanson
- Elderly Owner + MASN Dispute – Impending Free Agents = The Max Scherzer Contract by Duke Jackson