This goes down as my least comfortable post in 2 1/2 years here at Bugs & Cranks.
I have four words to prepare you for what you’re about to see.
Man.Â Bra.Â New York.
I don’t know, kids, but when this is all over, your father may be going away for a little while.
National Lampoon’s Vacation (1983)
You’re the man, man bra wearing Manny fan man.Â And contrary to popular belief, that is NOT David Chalk.
I promise we’ll get back to covering actual baseball activities later today.Â Right now, I don’t feel well.
Leave a Reply
- We lost another one by Landon Evanson
- Time Off: See You in 1 Minute, 45 Seconds by Wayne Laufert
- Royals Redemption: A B&C Interview with Willie Mays Aikens by Landon Evanson
- Elderly Owner + MASN Dispute – Impending Free Agents = The Max Scherzer Contract by Duke Jackson
- Dead to Me: The Toronto Blue Jays by Patrick Smith