This goes down as my least comfortable post in 2 1/2 years here at Bugs & Cranks.
I have four words to prepare you for what you’re about to see.
Man.Â Bra.Â New York.
I don’t know, kids, but when this is all over, your father may be going away for a little while.
National Lampoon’s Vacation (1983)
You’re the man, man bra wearing Manny fan man.Â And contrary to popular belief, that is NOT David Chalk.
I promise we’ll get back to covering actual baseball activities later today.Â Right now, I don’t feel well.
Leave a Reply
- 25,000 Little Magical Bucks Can’t Be Wrong by Patrick Smith
- Peace Out, Pete by Duke Jackson
- Hangin’ with Hargrove: A B&C interview with Mike Hargrove by Landon Evanson
- I Get it Now by Landon Evanson
- Indoor Four ’15: June edition by Landon Evanson