This goes down as my least comfortable post in 2 1/2 years here at Bugs & Cranks.
I have four words to prepare you for what you’re about to see.
Man.Â Bra.Â New York.
I don’t know, kids, but when this is all over, your father may be going away for a little while.
National Lampoon’s Vacation (1983)
You’re the man, man bra wearing Manny fan man.Â And contrary to popular belief, that is NOT David Chalk.
I promise we’ll get back to covering actual baseball activities later today.Â Right now, I don’t feel well.
Leave a Reply
- B&C Review — Billy Martin: Baseball’s Flawed Genius by Landon Evanson
- Eff You Winter, Its Time for Baseball: Your 2015 NL Preview by Duke Jackson
- ‘Stachtastic: A B&C interview with Carl Pavano by Landon Evanson
- Mo’ne, Joey, Professional Sports and Name-calling by Elisabeth Galina
- Guys, I’m Worried About Brett Gardner by Seth Tearz