This goes down as my least comfortable post in 2 1/2 years here at Bugs & Cranks.
I have four words to prepare you for what you’re about to see.
Man.Â Bra.Â New York.
I don’t know, kids, but when this is all over, your father may be going away for a little while.
National Lampoon’s Vacation (1983)
You’re the man, man bra wearing Manny fan man.Â And contrary to popular belief, that is NOT David Chalk.
I promise we’ll get back to covering actual baseball activities later today.Â Right now, I don’t feel well.
Leave a Reply
- Sometimes you eat the bar and sometimes, well, ah… by Landon Evanson
- Not To Get Ahead of Ourselves. But … by Patrick Smith
- Enchanted, I’m Sure … by Steve St. Angelo
- One More Win by Patrick Smith
- Am I the only one who finds it beautiful… by Landon Evanson