This goes down as my least comfortable post in 2 1/2 years here at Bugs & Cranks.
I have four words to prepare you for what you’re about to see.
Man.Â Bra.Â New York.
I don’t know, kids, but when this is all over, your father may be going away for a little while.
National Lampoon’s Vacation (1983)
You’re the man, man bra wearing Manny fan man.Â And contrary to popular belief, that is NOT David Chalk.
I promise we’ll get back to covering actual baseball activities later today.Â Right now, I don’t feel well.
Leave a Reply
- Butler Frees Up A’s To Trade For Needed Outfield He(alth)lp by Bob Moffitt
- Stanton, Not Nats by Patrick Smith
- MLB Classics: Hard Hittin’ Mark Whiten by Landon Evanson
- Not A Great Five Minutes for the Pirates by Andy Smith
- A Bird Around the Neck Is Worth … What?!?! by Steve St. Angelo