Since we might not get to hear the Voice of Yankee Stadium, 97-year-old Bob Sheppard, this season, let’s do it now.
Here’s one more.
My best wishes to Sheppard, who has been synonymous with the Yankees for generations. Yankee Stadium won’t seem the same, or sound the same, without his voice echoing around the place.
Leave a Reply
- Indoor Four ’15: May edition by Landon Evanson
- Inner Horror: That Empty Feeling Inside Camden Yards by Wayne Laufert
- Notes From a Jangled Orioles Fan by Patrick Smith
- Moose as Italian Stallion by Landon Evanson
- A B&C interview with Jim Sundberg by Landon Evanson