So, Joe Girardi tell me again why Al Aceves does not have enough experience to replace either Darrell Rasner or Sidney Ponson in the New York Yankees starting rotation?
I didn’t watch much of the game last night. I was busy live-blogging the New York Giants’ season-opening victory over Washington. That was a much better use of my time.
Anyway, all you have to do is look at the box score.
- Rasner: 1.1 IP, 6 hits, 5 ER.
- Aceves: 5 IP, 5 hits, 1 ER.
If Aceves does not replace Rasner the next time that spot comes around in the Yankee rotation that’s a joke.
Leave a Reply
- A Tigers-centric Recap of the First Two Weeks by Peter Robins-Brown
- Defense and Pitching and â€¦ the Rockies? by Steve St. Angelo
- MLB 2015 Preview: Part Deux by Duke Jackson
- Was It Good For You? by Scott Kelly
- MLB Admits Barry Bonds Exists, May Honor Him At All-Star Game by David Chalk