So, Joe Girardi tell me again why Al Aceves does not have enough experience to replace either Darrell Rasner or Sidney Ponson in the New York Yankees starting rotation?
I didn’t watch much of the game last night. I was busy live-blogging the New York Giants’ season-opening victory over Washington. That was a much better use of my time.
Anyway, all you have to do is look at the box score.
- Rasner: 1.1 IP, 6 hits, 5 ER.
- Aceves: 5 IP, 5 hits, 1 ER.
If Aceves does not replace Rasner the next time that spot comes around in the Yankee rotation that’s a joke.
Leave a Reply
- Dealin’ with Drabek: A B&C interview with Doug Drabek by Landon Evanson
- Texts From Spring Training by Duke Jackson
- Yankees Unable to Find Actual Happy Fans by Patrick Smith
- Time Off 2: Attention Must Be Paid by Wayne Laufert
- Dear Gregg, Watch Out. Love, Cal. by Patrick Smith