So, Joe Girardi tell me again why Al Aceves does not have enough experience to replace either Darrell Rasner or Sidney Ponson in the New York Yankees starting rotation?
I didn’t watch much of the game last night. I was busy live-blogging the New York Giants’ season-opening victory over Washington. That was a much better use of my time.
Anyway, all you have to do is look at the box score.
- Rasner: 1.1 IP, 6 hits, 5 ER.
- Aceves: 5 IP, 5 hits, 1 ER.
If Aceves does not replace Rasner the next time that spot comes around in the Yankee rotation that’s a joke.
Leave a Reply
- Alex Rios Will Make 11 Million Dollars in 2015. by Paul Czarnowski
- A Heartwarming Holiday Tale of Authorized Amphetamines by Patrick Smith
- Nationals Enjoy the Calm Before the $torm by Duke Jackson
- The stones to gather Moss by Keith Good
- Not for (Fire) Sale by Steve St. Angelo