News flash! Free agency opens Friday and the New York Yankees are prepared to spend a lot of money!
Here’s Hal Steinbrenner.
“We’re going to do what we do every year, and that’s try to field a championship team. That’s not going to change. We know that we’ve got some weaknesses, and we’re going to fix the problems as best we can. If that means spending money, obviously that means spending money. The philosophy has not changed.”
Leave a Reply
- Let’s Play Make-Believe by Peter Robins-Brown
- The Red Sox: 885 Pounds of Baloney in a 500-Pound Bag by Patrick Smith
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith
- Butler Frees Up A’s To Trade For Needed Outfield He(alth)lp by Bob Moffitt
- Stanton, Not Nats by Patrick Smith