Stress on the word “expert.”
With the upcoming Phillies/Rockies series in dire need of predicting, I sought out some of the biggest names in Philadelphia sports blogging to lend a hand with their keen insight. I also left in the predictions of some ESPN personalities for various reasons. Jayson Stark (cause he’s from Philly), Buster Olney (cause he picked the Phillies), Steve Phillips (cause he’s a fucking moron), Tim Kurkjian (cause he’s so cute!) & Evil Buster Olney (how the fuck did he get in there?).
On the Philly All-Star predicting team we have Enrico Campitelli of The 700 Level and AOL Fanhouse fame, Matt P — also from The Level, A.J. Daulerio — author of the tremendous The Daily Examiner and Deadspin’s Cultural Oddsmaker, commenter extroidinaire Chamomiles Davis of Fortress of Pillows & myself.
I think you’ll notice that we like the Phillies.
Leave a Reply
- Negatory on That: Duquette stays put by Patrick Smith
- We lost another one by Landon Evanson
- Time Off: See You in 1 Minute, 45 Seconds by Wayne Laufert
- Royals Redemption: A B&C Interview with Willie Mays Aikens by Landon Evanson
- Elderly Owner + MASN Dispute – Impending Free Agents = The Max Scherzer Contract by Duke Jackson