Stress on the word “expert.”
With the upcoming Phillies/Rockies series in dire need of predicting, I sought out some of the biggest names in Philadelphia sports blogging to lend a hand with their keen insight. I also left in the predictions of some ESPN personalities for various reasons. Jayson Stark (cause he’s from Philly), Buster Olney (cause he picked the Phillies), Steve Phillips (cause he’s a fucking moron), Tim Kurkjian (cause he’s so cute!) & Evil Buster Olney (how the fuck did he get in there?).
On the Philly All-Star predicting team we have Enrico Campitelli of The 700 Level and AOL Fanhouse fame, Matt P — also from The Level, A.J. Daulerio — author of the tremendous The Daily Examiner and Deadspin’s Cultural Oddsmaker, commenter extroidinaire Chamomiles Davis of Fortress of Pillows & myself.
I think you’ll notice that we like the Phillies.
Leave a Reply
- A Tigers-centric Recap of the First Two Weeks by Peter Robins-Brown
- Defense and Pitching and â€¦ the Rockies? by Steve St. Angelo
- MLB 2015 Preview: Part Deux by Duke Jackson
- Was It Good For You? by Scott Kelly
- MLB Admits Barry Bonds Exists, May Honor Him At All-Star Game by David Chalk