Stress on the word “expert.”
With the upcoming Phillies/Rockies series in dire need of predicting, I sought out some of the biggest names in Philadelphia sports blogging to lend a hand with their keen insight. I also left in the predictions of some ESPN personalities for various reasons. Jayson Stark (cause he’s from Philly), Buster Olney (cause he picked the Phillies), Steve Phillips (cause he’s a fucking moron), Tim Kurkjian (cause he’s so cute!) & Evil Buster Olney (how the fuck did he get in there?).
On the Philly All-Star predicting team we have Enrico Campitelli of The 700 Level and AOL Fanhouse fame, Matt P — also from The Level, A.J. Daulerio — author of the tremendous The Daily Examiner and Deadspin’s Cultural Oddsmaker, commenter extroidinaire Chamomiles Davis of Fortress of Pillows & myself.
I think you’ll notice that we like the Phillies.
Leave a Reply
- Mo’ne, Joey, Professional Sports and Name-calling by Elisabeth Galina
- Guys, I’m Worried About Brett Gardner by Seth Tearz
- The 104-Game Baseball Season by Keith Good
- The Perfect Spring by Scott Fendley
- Bracketology: Ranking Peter Gammons’ Top Butt-Tweets by Keith Good