This might be my favorite YouTube ever, but I’m a little biased. Six, count ‘em, SIX Phillies commercials circa 1986.
You gotta admire the production value and acting put forth in these commercials. (Juan Samuel is a dead ringer for a young Billy Dee Williams)
Featuring (in order of appearance): Juan Samuel, Mike Schmidt, Von Hayes, Kevin Gross, John Felske, Phillie Phanatic, Don Carman, Darren Daulton & Steve Bedrosian. Enjoy!
Propers: The Zo Zone
Leave a Reply
- Negatory on That: Duquette stays put by Patrick Smith
- We lost another one by Landon Evanson
- Time Off: See You in 1 Minute, 45 Seconds by Wayne Laufert
- Royals Redemption: A B&C Interview with Willie Mays Aikens by Landon Evanson
- Elderly Owner + MASN Dispute – Impending Free Agents = The Max Scherzer Contract by Duke Jackson