This might be my favorite YouTube ever, but I’m a little biased. Six, count ‘em, SIX Phillies commercials circa 1986.
You gotta admire the production value and acting put forth in these commercials. (Juan Samuel is a dead ringer for a young Billy Dee Williams)
Featuring (in order of appearance): Juan Samuel, Mike Schmidt, Von Hayes, Kevin Gross, John Felske, Phillie Phanatic, Don Carman, Darren Daulton & Steve Bedrosian. Enjoy!
Propers: The Zo Zone
Leave a Reply
- Let’s Play Make-Believe by Peter Robins-Brown
- The Red Sox: 885 Pounds of Baloney in a 500-Pound Bag by Patrick Smith
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith
- Butler Frees Up A’s To Trade For Needed Outfield He(alth)lp by Bob Moffitt
- Stanton, Not Nats by Patrick Smith