This might be my favorite YouTube ever, but I’m a little biased. Six, count ‘em, SIX Phillies commercials circa 1986.
You gotta admire the production value and acting put forth in these commercials. (Juan Samuel is a dead ringer for a young Billy Dee Williams)
Featuring (in order of appearance): Juan Samuel, Mike Schmidt, Von Hayes, Kevin Gross, John Felske, Phillie Phanatic, Don Carman, Darren Daulton & Steve Bedrosian. Enjoy!
Propers: The Zo Zone
Leave a Reply
- Alex Rios Will Make 11 Million Dollars in 2015. by Paul Czarnowski
- A Heartwarming Holiday Tale of Authorized Amphetamines by Patrick Smith
- Nationals Enjoy the Calm Before the $torm by Duke Jackson
- The stones to gather Moss by Keith Good
- Not for (Fire) Sale by Steve St. Angelo