This might be my favorite YouTube ever, but I’m a little biased. Six, count ‘em, SIX Phillies commercials circa 1986.
You gotta admire the production value and acting put forth in these commercials. (Juan Samuel is a dead ringer for a young Billy Dee Williams)
Featuring (in order of appearance): Juan Samuel, Mike Schmidt, Von Hayes, Kevin Gross, John Felske, Phillie Phanatic, Don Carman, Darren Daulton & Steve Bedrosian. Enjoy!
Propers: The Zo Zone
Leave a Reply
- Relax, Jose Bautista. Nobody’s Throwing at You. Probably. by Patrick Smith
- Small Price by Patrick Smith
- A Tigers-centric Recap of the First Two Weeks by Peter Robins-Brown
- Defense and Pitching and â€¦ the Rockies? by Steve St. Angelo
- MLB 2015 Preview: Part Deux by Duke Jackson