The great Allen Iverson was in Denver last night to take in the Padres vs. Rockies tiebreaker game. AI, who must still be a Phillies fan from his long tenure with the Sixers, looked unimpressed while sitting in a Coors Field luxury box with his Nuggets teammates.
Leave a Reply
- a’s dEfEnsE: tErriblE by Bob Moffitt
- James Taylor AND the Red Sox? by Patrick Smith
- “All the Good Titles Were Taken,” by Jorge Posada by Patrick Smith
- Inside the Barry Bonds Collusion Grievance by Peter Robins-Brown
- Aâ€™s Bullpen Translates To â€śGas Canâ€ť In Any Languageâ€¦Gas Cans Offended by Bob Moffitt