The great Allen Iverson was in Denver last night to take in the Padres vs. Rockies tiebreaker game. AI, who must still be a Phillies fan from his long tenure with the Sixers, looked unimpressed while sitting in a Coors Field luxury box with his Nuggets teammates.
Leave a Reply
- Words of inspiration for Jeremy Guthrie by Landon Evanson
- Minnesota’s new manager is now available by Landon Evanson
- I’ll take heart all day long by Landon Evanson
- Big Lame James And The Ryder Cup Rotation That Yost The Series by Bob Moffitt
- It was just one game by Landon Evanson