The great Allen Iverson was in Denver last night to take in the Padres vs. Rockies tiebreaker game. AI, who must still be a Phillies fan from his long tenure with the Sixers, looked unimpressed while sitting in a Coors Field luxury box with his Nuggets teammates.
Leave a Reply
- Thanks from B&C by Landon Evanson
- World Series Champions 2014: A Book Review by Elisabeth Galina
- Let’s Play Make-Believe by Peter Robins-Brown
- The Red Sox: 885 Pounds of Baloney in a 500-Pound Bag by Patrick Smith
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith