The great Allen Iverson was in Denver last night to take in the Padres vs. Rockies tiebreaker game. AI, who must still be a Phillies fan from his long tenure with the Sixers, looked unimpressed while sitting in a Coors Field luxury box with his Nuggets teammates.
Leave a Reply
- Negatory on That: Duquette stays put by Patrick Smith
- We lost another one by Landon Evanson
- Time Off: See You in 1 Minute, 45 Seconds by Wayne Laufert
- Royals Redemption: A B&C Interview with Willie Mays Aikens by Landon Evanson
- Elderly Owner + MASN Dispute – Impending Free Agents = The Max Scherzer Contract by Duke Jackson