Last night’s Phils/Rox baseball action was temporarily delayed in the bottom of the 7th when a scantily clad (female!) baseball fan decided to prance around the field wearing only jeans and a bra. Of course, neither the Philadelphia nor Denver TV feed showed her running on the field (I checked) but I did find this:
I appreciate her gumption – I really do – but honey, if you’re gonna get drunk, wear Mardi Gras beads and streak, well… TAKE YOUR TOP OFF!!!
Leave a Reply
- World Series Champions 2014: A Book Review by Elisabeth Galina
- Let’s Play Make-Believe by Peter Robins-Brown
- The Red Sox: 885 Pounds of Baloney in a 500-Pound Bag by Patrick Smith
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith
- Butler Frees Up A’s To Trade For Needed Outfield He(alth)lp by Bob Moffitt