Last night’s Phils/Rox baseball action was temporarily delayed in the bottom of the 7th when a scantily clad (female!) baseball fan decided to prance around the field wearing only jeans and a bra. Of course, neither the Philadelphia nor Denver TV feed showed her running on the field (I checked) but I did find this:
I appreciate her gumption – I really do – but honey, if you’re gonna get drunk, wear Mardi Gras beads and streak, well… TAKE YOUR TOP OFF!!!
Leave a Reply
- Time Off 2: Attention Must Be Paid by Wayne Laufert
- Dear Gregg, Watch Out. Love, Cal. by Patrick Smith
- General Disarray Attacks the AL West by Scott Fendley
- Back(hand) to you, Al by Landon Evanson
- Delgado, Stairs head incredible Canadian Hall class by Landon Evanson