Welcome! And thank you for joining Bugs & Cranks as we (rather, “I”) celebrate the wonderful season of Jimmy Rollins by posting a nice informative tidbit on the MVP-hopeful each hour on the hour until 2:00 ET when the 2007 National League MVP is announced. So join in the festivities and keep coming back to Bugs & Cranks throughout the day to learn a little bit more about the Phillies shortstop.
At 10:00 ET, I’ll post the first installment with more to follow as the day rolls along. To make it easier to view, each new Rollins-centric story will be linked here for your convenience or you can simply click on the tag below labeled “Jimmy Rollins Day!”
With any luck, the culmination of Jimmy Rollins Day! will be when Major League Baseball announces J-Roll as the 2007 National League Most Valuable Player. If not, I’ll look pretty stupid — but at least you’ll learn a thing or two about the man.
Did You Know?
Leave a Reply
- Thanks from B&C by Landon Evanson
- World Series Champions 2014: A Book Review by Elisabeth Galina
- Let’s Play Make-Believe by Peter Robins-Brown
- The Red Sox: 885 Pounds of Baloney in a 500-Pound Bag by Patrick Smith
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith