No, I didn’t make that phrase up, and yes, this will be a weekly feature.
Each Friday for the next month-or-so, a member of the CBS 3 morning show team will compete in a “dance-off” with the Phillie Phanatic. The “winner” (as chosen by internet voting) gets to dance on the dugout with the Phanatic on Opening Day.
Denzel Washington’s second cousin, Ukee, is up first. His Running Man isn’t too bad, but that Robot needs some serious work.
(I’m eagerly awaiting Liz Keptner’s turn. She’s the blond at the beginning of the clip.)
Leave a Reply
- Fall Classic: Chalk v. Lando by Landon Evanson
- My Pick: Awesomeness by Bob Moffitt
- Orioles Lay An Egg in the ALCS. by Patrick Smith
- Crown taken by Landon Evanson
- Royals One Win Away From Right To Get Swept In World Series by David Chalk