No, I didn’t make that phrase up, and yes, this will be a weekly feature.
Each Friday for the next month-or-so, a member of the CBS 3 morning show team will compete in a “dance-off” with the Phillie Phanatic. The “winner” (as chosen by internet voting) gets to dance on the dugout with the Phanatic on Opening Day.
Denzel Washington’s second cousin, Ukee, is up first. His Running Man isn’t too bad, but that Robot needs some serious work.
(I’m eagerly awaiting Liz Keptner’s turn. She’s the blond at the beginning of the clip.)
Leave a Reply
- Chris Davis and “The Devil” by Patrick Smith
- Butler Frees Up A’s To Trade For Needed Outfield He(alth)lp by Bob Moffitt
- Stanton, Not Nats by Patrick Smith
- MLB Classics: Hard Hittin’ Mark Whiten by Landon Evanson
- Not A Great Five Minutes for the Pirates by Andy Smith