No, I didn’t make that phrase up, and yes, this will be a weekly feature.
Each Friday for the next month-or-so, a member of the CBS 3 morning show team will compete in a “dance-off” with the Phillie Phanatic. The “winner” (as chosen by internet voting) gets to dance on the dugout with the Phanatic on Opening Day.
Denzel Washington’s second cousin, Ukee, is up first. His Running Man isn’t too bad, but that Robot needs some serious work.
(I’m eagerly awaiting Liz Keptner’s turn. She’s the blond at the beginning of the clip.)
Leave a Reply
- Indoor Four ’15: July edition by Landon Evanson
- 25,000 Little Magical Bucks Can’t Be Wrong by Patrick Smith
- Peace Out, Pete by Duke Jackson
- Hangin’ with Hargrove: A B&C interview with Mike Hargrove by Landon Evanson
- I Get it Now by Landon Evanson