No, I didn’t make that phrase up, and yes, this will be a weekly feature.
Each Friday for the next month-or-so, a member of the CBS 3 morning show team will compete in a “dance-off” with the Phillie Phanatic. The “winner” (as chosen by internet voting) gets to dance on the dugout with the Phanatic on Opening Day.
Denzel Washington’s second cousin, Ukee, is up first. His Running Man isn’t too bad, but that Robot needs some serious work.
(I’m eagerly awaiting Liz Keptner’s turn. She’s the blond at the beginning of the clip.)
Leave a Reply
- B&C Review — Billy Martin: Baseball’s Flawed Genius by Landon Evanson
- Eff You Winter, Its Time for Baseball: Your 2015 NL Preview by Duke Jackson
- ‘Stachtastic: A B&C interview with Carl Pavano by Landon Evanson
- Mo’ne, Joey, Professional Sports and Name-calling by Elisabeth Galina
- Guys, I’m Worried About Brett Gardner by Seth Tearz