No, I didn’t make that phrase up, and yes, this will be a weekly feature.
Each Friday for the next month-or-so, a member of the CBS 3 morning show team will compete in a “dance-off” with the Phillie Phanatic. The “winner” (as chosen by internet voting) gets to dance on the dugout with the Phanatic on Opening Day.
Denzel Washington’s second cousin, Ukee, is up first. His Running Man isn’t too bad, but that Robot needs some serious work.
(I’m eagerly awaiting Liz Keptner’s turn. She’s the blond at the beginning of the clip.)
Leave a Reply
- I’ll take heart all day long by Landon Evanson
- Big Lame James And The Ryder Cup Rotation That Yost The Series by Bob Moffitt
- It was just one game by Landon Evanson
- Sources: San Francisco Bans More Than Just Lorde by Seth Tearz
- Fall Classic: Chalk v. Lando by Landon Evanson